ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

This isn't gonna happen...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2003, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default This isn't gonna happen...

Please God. Please pWF. Please, let us all join together and stop Soda from leaving. This can't be happening to me...this can't be happening to us. Please, help me in talking her into staying. Please. PWF, I've always been a very proud person, but here I am, I'm covered in tears, and I want you all to help me. Please, don't let Soda leave. Ryan, Exo, Angle, Stone Cold, please help me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 May 2003, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Old 07 May 2003, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, you're the fag with the tight asshole, right? That's what your banner says. If you're gonna leave, get to steppin' you stupid faggot.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Dawg don't stoop down to blitz's level. He's an asshole and has been towards most of us. This is a fucking joke and anyone with a brain knows this man. Don't let that bitch get to you. And by bitch I don't mean soda.

Old 07 May 2003, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Natural

Mike C is on a distinguished road

Let's see, she's leaving, as much as we know, because of your constant running idiocy with Blitz... so the best way to get her to stay is to keep on bushing Blitz... interesting strategy I guess
Old 07 May 2003, 12:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

it's all a running joke

and people call me an attention whore? I think tonight proved who and what an attention whore is? You be the judge of what and who that means.

Old 07 May 2003, 12:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: This isn't gonna happen...

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
Please God. Please pWF. Please, let us all join together and stop Soda from leaving. This can't be happening to me...this can't be happening to us. Please, help me in talking her into staying. Please. PWF, I've always been a very proud person, but here I am, I'm covered in tears, and I want you all to help me. Please, don't let Soda leave. Ryan, Exo, Angle, Stone Cold, please help me.
Sorry man, but she won't listem to me on this one. Her mind's made up and she's leaving. Though she assures me she'll keep in touch with me and not just stop talking to me. So I guess I'm ok. But you on the other hand, as much as I've always had my doubts about your mental stability, you really seem genuinely freak out about this and could probably snap at any moment. I mean you've already threatened Johnny's life and all
Old 07 May 2003, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

*slams head*

when are people going to wake up to this joke? It's nothing but a joke and yall's getting worked up over nothing. Good god...someone bring in uber or icon to play the violin.

Old 07 May 2003, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

Bloodice, I appreciate your opinion, but please, you're not helping my mood right now. I don't think Soda's playing. I've left the craziest messages on her voice mail. BELIEVE ME, she doesn't have a very good sense of humor.

And I won't let Beth leave me. I won't. She's my best friend. I've already secretly planned my life around us being together someday. If we lose touch with each other, those plans might not come to fruition. PLEASE Beth, you can leave PWF......fine. I'll learn to accept it. But DON'T EVER leave me. PLEASE.
Old 07 May 2003, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Dead ~ Soul said in post # :
*slams head*

when are people going to wake up to this joke? It's nothing but a joke and yall's getting worked up over nothing. Good god...someone bring in uber or icon to play the violin.
Ice check your PM's.

And Marbles, if she does leave PWF and you for that matter, you're gonna have to man up and prepare youself for that. Otherwise you're gonna be broken for a long time and that won't do you any good in life
Old 07 May 2003, 12:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Evil-Ryan said in post # :

Ice check your PM's.

And Marbles, if she does leave PWF and you for that matter, you're gonna have to man up and prepare youself for that. Otherwise you're gonna be broken for a long time and that won't do you any good in life

I don't care. I don't give a shit about "E-Life", real life, "E-crushes" real-relationships,

FUCK REAL LIFE. REAL LIFE IS OVERRATED. THIS IS MY LIFE. BETH IS MY LIFE.

Now she just happened to stroll into my life, unnoticed. Meeting her was not something I had anticipated, and it wasn't something I thought too much of.

But she slowly became my life. I won't let her leave it so quickly, so suddenly. This isn't fair.

THIS SITE MEANS NOTHING TO ME. NOBODY HERE MEANS ANYTHING TO ME, AS FAR AS BEYOND THE INTERNET IS CONCERNED.

Beth is the only one, the ONLY one, to reach the person I am on the inside. To affect my life permanently. I can't just let this happen. I CAN'T.
Old 07 May 2003, 12:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

I don't care. I don't give a shit about "E-Life", real life, "E-crushes" real-relationships,

FUCK REAL LIFE. REAL LIFE IS OVERRATED. THIS IS MY LIFE. BETH IS MY LIFE.

Now she just happened to stroll into my life, unnoticed. Meeting her was not something I had anticipated, and it wasn't something I thought too much of.

But she slowly became my life. I won't let her leave it so quickly, so suddenly. This isn't fair.

THIS SITE MEANS NOTHING TO ME. NOBODY HERE MEANS ANYTHING TO ME, AS FAR AS BEYOND THE INTERNET IS CONCERNED.

Beth is the only one, the ONLY one, to reach the person I am on the inside. To affect my life permanently. I can't just let this happen. I CAN'T.
Well, according to some of her last posts you may not have a choice in that matter. You're going to have to comes to terms with that or you're fucked. You don't have to listen, but it's pretty much the truth, and that's all I'm going to say about it.
Old 07 May 2003, 12:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I pretty much know what you mean Marbles. So my advice is to just keep trying and eventually things will workout.

and even though you are too good to ask for my help, I'll offer it. If there is anything I can do to help you out with this problem, let me know and I'll help.

So Marbles, How you like my sig?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 07 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)

I just can't fuckin' type no more. Thanks for all your support. Thanks for the sig. But I just can't fucking type.

My life is slipping from me, and no matter how often I push these keys its gone from me. It's gone.

All because of fucking Blitz. It's ALL his fault.
Old 07 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

*Bows*