ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

More On Goldberg/Jericho Fight; Wrestlers Already Against Goldberg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default More On Goldberg/Jericho Fight; Wrestlers Already Against Goldberg

It didn't take long for Goldberg to make an enemy out of the WWE locker room...

More information has come in regarding the Goldberg/Chris Jericho fight that broke out backstage at RAW this past Monday.

Goldberg apparently made some comments to various people backstage at RAW on Monday about Chris Jericho and how he is "small" and doesn't like to sell moves for people. Jericho eventually became aware of the comments and confronted Goldberg right after his match on RAW. The two then got into a fight, with Goldberg initially trying to choke Jericho. Jericho then slapped Goldberg's hands away and put him in a front facelock. The two then went to the ground before being broken up.

Most of the WWE locker room is already tired of Goldberg's antics backstage. WWE.com put up what were obviously rigged comments from various WWE stars about Goldberg earlier this week. However, Dave Scherer has gotten comments from various WWE stars, without the censorship of WWE.com, and here is what they had to say (the names remain anonymous for obvious reasons):

"In less than a week, Goldberg proved what he's all about. He can't work, he can't talk, and he's a backstage disaster."

"Outside of the ring, Bill is a great guy but the second he gets into the locker room and the ring, he becomes a different person. As nice and caring as he is away from the ring, he's the exact opposite inside it."

"I don't think the guy realizes that the business is a work."

Most backstage are applauding Jericho for standing up against Goldberg and most are already starting to question how long Goldberg will last in WWE.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO....It's Official....Jericho *PUNKED OUT* Goldberg.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 09 Apr 2003, 03:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lol, I think everybody was expecting this to happen. Let's hear it for y2j, the new locker room leader!!!

btw, I hope something concrete comes out on this soon before it gets so far out of control on the net ie. plane ride from hell.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 04:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO...It happened almost exactly like i described it. Jericho Bitched out Goldberg, i hope he doesn't get the shaft for it, though...Goldberg, shouldn't come in a company, ribbing on their best workers.

Old 09 Apr 2003, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Hey Danevs where are you now ? LMAO .
So long for Goldberg s reputation as a "shooter"...
If Jericho destroyed him on this "special occasion", i can t imagine how Lesnar or Angle would kill him in a damn second LMAO.
Anyway, it seems there s only one guy who is in love for Goldberg right now : The Rock LMFAO
And bad news, in less than one month, Dwayne Johnson will be gone and Goldberg will cry his ass all over the place !

Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Damn,goldberg gets his ass punked! I would of loved to have been there to see Y2J do it.
Old 10 Apr 2003, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

goldberg is making tons of money. i hope the wwe fans boo him so that his popularity and career copletely plummet. the trouble is i think he'll be a big success

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 06 Oct 2004, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i hate goldberg. i'm glad y2j did that. goldberg is making way too much money. and he sucks. he sucked in wcw. and he sucks now. i am just glad the wwe decided not to keep him dumb ass around. and i hope they won't bring him back because he is a loser. i really don't know what people how watched wcw saw in goldberg. cause he is a big loser and he has nothing to offer.
Old 06 Oct 2004, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Holy Bump from Hell!
Old 06 Oct 2004, 08:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Ban this dumb fuck. Quit bumping old posts you asshole.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 06 Oct 2004, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
Ban this dumb fuck. Quit bumping old posts you asshole.
motion seconded

all in favor?

Old 06 Oct 2004, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im in favour...........this dipshit is pissing me off

Old 06 Oct 2004, 10:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

In favour as well, this guy,for quite some time now has bumped hella lot of posts. When it reads, "4-10-04" and hasn't been answered for quite some months, it basically means no more posting.Unless it was something very intelligient to add, although you can make a new thread, ro whatever,but don't post in old threads. Ban this man.
Old 06 Oct 2004, 11:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollobeah
i hate goldberg. i'm glad y2j did that. goldberg is making way too much money. and he sucks. he sucked in wcw. and he sucks now. i am just glad the wwe decided not to keep him dumb ass around. and i hope they won't bring him back because he is a loser. i really don't know what people how watched wcw saw in goldberg. cause he is a big loser and he has nothing to offer.
Please stop bumping old threads.

Closed.
Old 07 Oct 2004, 07:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Technically he isn't doing anything worng, there is no rule that says you can't post in an old thread. Not to mention his responces, though dimwitted are on subject and not spam......