ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Someone fix this please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Someone fix this please.

I don't have access to the mod room. Someone please put it into my account. Then you can delete this.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You in yet?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Nope.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

done
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I just asked SC to fix it for you. He says he'll let you in in a minute
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :
done
...or now. Whatever is quicker...
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)

K. Thanks. Thread go bye-bye.

Hey Ryan, how come you blocked me on MSN?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :
K. Thanks. Thread go bye-bye.

Hey Ryan, how come you blocked me on MSN?
Two answers...

A) I have a new name now. Started over a new account to try and shake the spam mailers...

B) Well, we really don't have a good history of how we treat each other so you really have to ask? LOL
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :

Two answers...

A) I have a new name now. Started over a new account to try and shake the spam mailers...

B) Well, we really don't have a good history of how we treat each other so you really have to ask? LOL

What do ya mean?

I like you.

I don't worry anymore about all those fights in the past which you caused.

I forgive you.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

What do ya mean?

I like you.

I don't worry anymore about all those fights in the past which you caused.

I forgive you.
Oh golly Jerm, that's real nice of ya... wait, the fuck you mean I caused? I didn't start shit. I'd rather jsut be left alone than fight. I'm a non-violent pacifist.

...wait that's not it either.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

Oh golly Jerm, that's real nice of ya... wait, the fuck you mean I caused? I didn't start shit. I'd rather jsut be left alone than fight. I'm a non-violent pacifist.

...wait that's not it either.

Yeah right. Don't you remember all those times you were jealous of me because of your pathetic little E-Crushes?

Or when you verbally attacked my niece, like a sick fuckin' prick?

You and your goddamn selective memory......
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

Yeah right. Don't you remember all those times you were jealous of me because of your pathetic little E-Crushes?

Or when you verbally attacked my niece, like a sick fuckin' prick?

You and your goddamn selective memory......
What? Where am I?? Who're you???

I think you have me confused with some other guy. I'm a nice guy... remember?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

What? Where am I?? Who're you???

I think you have me confused with some other guy. I'm a nice guy... remember?

Anyone who looks exactly like Mick Foley is a friend of mine.

Can I hit you with a steel folding chair sometime?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

Anyone who looks exactly like Mick Foley is a friend of mine.

Can I hit you with a steel folding chair sometime?

I don't look like Mick...

You can try if you think you can run REAL fast
Old 26 Mar 2003, 11:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

LMAO! Someone is remembering things backwards....