ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

"the Prince Speeks"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default "the Prince Speeks"

am i dead? or am i alive you see i have had many gimmicks
from an hogan gimmick to an freestyle gimmick to even a mattitude gimmick and now a philiosopher gimmick. you know what i think about some of you, i think you all are nothing but trailor park trash, lets start off with you

stone cold your nothin and i mean nothin compared to me "the great one" " an icon" you see you nothin but a cat that talks his shit because your an so called "super mod" i have tried and tried to respect you but the exceptions i have got was an ignorance
i have said hi and i have asked how are you? but u seem like u cant see what im sayin, i guess your to busy sucking dick u "jabroni" and im a person that is love by millions and millions of people on here...sike no 1 loves me on here but i like that i dont need love here.... im not about to be the guy
to respect all and sit around like a cruiser-weight i am a "legend"
i have been comin here since november and do i get respected?
no. last month all you prowrestlingfakes dissed me, u laughed your ass at me because i was banned but now im back
and will be larger than ever, because i will get a "mod" spot,you know what i demand a "mod spot"......

you think i get up early in the morning for nothing and come here to act like im nothin but still a "newbie"i want my "mod" spot now, let me "mod" ummm let me see "wwe" or maybe even "off-topic.[

this forum isnt shit it havent been since i returned last year in late december, you got flamming you got spamming.....
everytime i look at a thread theres like flamming by 1 member to another and especially spamming on this forum and no 1 and i mean no 1 is doing shit about it.... u have people like solo star
starting stupid threads and spamming, and u do what? nothin u dont add any warnings to his post..... why dont you kevin, and yes u kevin just delete that hack because no 1 cares about it no 1 fears it.....

[/i]points-ever since someone made that "hack when someone" can steal a members points, the points system hasnt mean a damn thing, people got like 100000000 points, i say delete the points are start over maybe[/i]

PWF=SPAM,kevin,rock,austin u better stop it fast if not me and someonelse will turn this place upside down worser than this is to prove that theres nothing but spam here at PWF

what is up with people moding more than 1 forum like truth,soda girl and more? damn cant other people get a chance at moding also, i know we have that mod application thing but god knows u aint even reading that probally

im sick of seeing the same mods over and over make some new damn mods or somethin or add more,geeez

me thinks truth should be super mod and stone cold
shouldnt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
delete war-zone for a little while because its nothing in my opinion, but stupid fussing bla bla bla over and over.... whats the use of fussing over the internet,geeez
it seems like you dont care about respecting your forum a little more kevin and have a little more decent manner

wweforum-i think truth is doing a good job with moding wwe, he have updated news posting and stuff but i think kev,rock are u stone cold should add a raw/smackdown/general forum so maybe it will get more posting maybe, if not add that then like i said truth is doing a good job but make atleast 1 or 2 more mods for wwe also, 1 mod aint gona help hes not there all the time and hes already moding some e-fed forum

me- i think i should be a mod maybe even off-topic i think i can stop this spamming here because it seems like the mods here now aint doing a hell of a job because u have same posting,flamming,etc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have wanted to be a mod here or at pw for a long time but i havent good the chance to im beggin you kev let me be a mod i can show u what i can do

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

This idiot needs to be banned........AGAIN!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hmmmm....
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol, you banned him already. I hope you I.P banned him, i don't ever wanna have to read another post made by that idiot.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Who is this guy anyway?

Oh well... off to RB with you