ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of PWF........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of PWF........

Hey! Remeber when this board was........you know.....active?

What the fuck happened, people?

I've been waiting here for ten minutes now just for ANYBODY to say ANYTHING.

It just ain't happening. But don't worry.........I've got a surprise coming. A surprise that will KILL PWF and put it out of it's misery.

But for now, how about you guys at least TRY and save it and TYPE SOMETHING?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i tried this yesterday and it didn't work. i didn't wanna beleive it before but this board might be dying.

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Bu'Wheat
i tried this yesterday and it didn't work. i didn't wanna beleive it before but this board might be dying.

Gee whilikers, ya think so?

I'm gonna take it off life support..........
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

MARBLES how did you shut down the boards yesterday?

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

ok, good luck

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Infamous Truth
MARBLES how did you shut down the boards yesterday?

LOL. Yeah. I spammed so much Stone Cold had to close the boards down for five minutes to delete all my threads. I was also IP banned for two minutes.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMAO....You get more entertaining by the minute..

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phil MaCracken

LOL. Yeah. I spammed so much Stone Cold had to close the boards down for five minutes to delete all my threads. I was also IP banned for two minutes.

LMAO 2 minutes mr marbles and your on....uh uh on....uh uh on.....

Old 27 Feb 2003, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm'a go take a nap and watch Smackdown. Hopefully when I come back, everyone will wake the fuck up.
Old 27 Feb 2003, 07:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I haven't been posting in awhile but i'll start posting like crazy again tommorrow.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2003, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Another Im gonna fuck PWF up thread.....this time its been done by someone who actually may DO something

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 27 Feb 2003, 09:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This place isn't dead yet dammit...
Old 27 Feb 2003, 09:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Whatever...I just come here to check "MY WRESTLING" section...And talk to Steph, and the rest of my team...Other then that i dont give a fuck about this board anymore...

Old 27 Feb 2003, 09:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Whinning threads.

Poeple do their job and they complain.

People DON'T do their jobs and they complain too.

Shit I'm moving this.