ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

I can't stand fake ass bitches I can't stand fake ass bitches I can't stand fake ass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

STONECOLD_LIED is on a distinguished road
Default I can't stand fake ass bitches I can't stand fake ass bitches I can't stand fake ass

Oh you too nigga, don't think I ain't talkin bout your punk ass STONED FAGGOT
You dumb fake ass nigga
Standin there with fake power and lies and all that
You soft as a motherfuckin flower
Ain't that a motherfuckin bitch
I can see right through your flower ass
Some of these niggaz is bitches too, man I tell ya
It's gonna be harder and harder to be a Good Poster here
but we gonna do this shit
fake ass bitch posters out there
And there's plenty of em
You probably got one sittin next to you right now
lying his fake ass head off,
Fake ass motherfuckin bitch, die i

THIS IS 2GANGSTA. STONE "LETS SUCK KEVINPWF OFF FOR ADMIN SPOT"COLD, YOU NEVER GAVE ME WHAT I WANTED. I ASKED YOU OVER AND OVER. NAME ALL THOSE SO CALLED ALTERS. THERE ISNT ANY CAUSE YOU KNOW THERE ISNT ANY! LIST THEM ALL!

I CAME BACK CAUSE I LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE REAL MUTHAFUCKAS HERE!

STING,SWEET TOOTH,FORGOTTEN SIN,SODA,MARBLES,ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE CREATIVE WRITING AND VIDEO GAMES AND ALL THE JUGGALOS!KEEP THE FAITH IN ME. I WOULD NEVER DITCH YOU PEOPLE. GOT MAD RESPECT FOR YAS.

STONE "LETS SUCK DADDY OFF" COLD LYING ABOUT ME. I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK! SLY AS HELL AND KAM YOU FAGS, IM THOUGH WITH YOU FAKE ASS NIGGAS. CAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I DEFEAT YOU YOU HAVE TO LIE AND LET YOUR FAKE PRIDE TAKE OVER. I DEFEATED YOU. WITH NO ALTERS. KAM YOU AND FAG COLD TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE I HAD ALTERS,I would say, "nice try" to you, but you failed miserably from the beginning, so I'm just rubbing it in on how badly I destroyed you.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE STOOD BY ME AND DIDNT BELIEVE THOSE FAKE ASS ALTER LIES:THANK YOU. GOD LOVE YA. NOTHING BUT LOVE TO YA

TO PEOPLE THAT WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL TO THOSE GAY ALTERS LIES:

SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKIN NIGGA DICK!

BAN ME AGAIN! I WILL BE BACK!!! IM 2GANGSTA YOU CANT DELETE ME
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

WTF What the hell happend to the 'Please Die' smiley? I cant find it?
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump

WTF What the hell happend to the 'Please Die' smiley? I cant find it?

SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK YOU FAG
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey 2Gansta, sorry to hear you got banned. I always thought youwere kinda cool. But I have to close this and send it to Recycling Bin. You understand...
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Oop... looks like someone beat me too it...
Old 27 Feb 2003, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Saint Anger
Hey 2Gansta, sorry to hear you got banned. I always thought youwere kinda cool. But I have to close this and send it to Recycling Bin. You understand...
FINALLY I GET SOME RESPECT. THANK YOU.