ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

who changed my custom title to i like cock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Niccolo

Default who changed my custom title to i like cock?

who did it speak up asshole,it was probally big poppa pump or edgezbaby

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

now it says sod bitch

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I did. What are you going to do about it?
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Niccolo

now it says love cheesey cock, who the hell is doing this speak up,when i find out who is doing this i will ban your ass

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I did. What are you going to do about it?
Liar!
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

^LOL
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cry me a river...

Exiled Princess is on a distinguished road

i changed it to what it is now, cos well....you sucked over at PW

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth

Liar!
I changed it to I LIKE COCK

But theres a new one now I didn't do that one.
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Niccolo

i had a feeling it was your punk ass,im not gona sweat it your the 1 losing points for doing this not me for now on your name is big poppa punk

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by EminemPacPWF
i had a feeling it was your punk ass,im not gona sweat it your the 1 losing points for doing this not me for now on your name is big poppa punk
I don't mind losing the points. If I did I wouldn't of done it.....
Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
i changed it to what it is now, cos well....you sucked over at PW
you suck over here take your ass back to pw dont even say pw here again if u do i will ban your ass so damn fast

Old 05 Feb 2003, 08:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
2Gangsta

EminemPacPWF,

Just to let you know, I didnt do it. I respect you and Im cool with you.

Old 05 Feb 2003, 09:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cry me a river...

Exiled Princess is on a distinguished road

Quote:

you suck over here take your ass back to pw dont even say pw here again if u do i will ban your ass so damn fast
lol you had a lame gimmick over there.....im sorry to say its even worse here

Old 05 Feb 2003, 09:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Niccolo

i know u didnt do it. it was big poppa punk and Exiled Bitch

Old 05 Feb 2003, 09:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: who changed my custom title to i like cock?

Quote:
who did it speak up asshole,it was probally big poppa pump or edgezbaby
dont blame people for what the didnt do