ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Being a cock...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 May 2009, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Being a cock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Keep to the topic, slappy. Save your "political" rants for WZ or...or WZ...if you can't post anything related to the thread's topic then I suggest you go back to sweating gravy on stage while not being funny.
So I put that in someone's rep.

To those who know, I'm sure it'll be apparent who I gave that to. To those who don't...you don't matter.

But that's a little dickish, if I say so myself. I kinda like that I can be a tool when I want to be.

Do you ever find yourself being a tool to certain people? Do you do it just for fun, do they deserve it, or is it a by product of years and years of mutal toolhood??

Fuck this stupid forum, BTW.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2009, 04:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: Being a cock...

As someone who generally looks at the world as a bad place these days, I play the role of the prick quite often. Saying something cruel is definitely nothing out of the ordinary for me. Come to think of it, I'd be hardpressed to find a period in my life where I wasn't a prick, and I'm sure PWF understands. Afterall, I was a normal poster for less than a year here before shit hit the fan.

These days, the reactions are usually similiar. Sometimes people think it's funny and alot of the time it is funny, extremely funny. Sometimes people think I'm just fuckin crazy and they're probably correct. Sometimes people are just as bad as me and that's when alot of screaming and cussing happens. You wanna talk about being a prick... I'm such a prick that I honestly consider it an accomplishment if I go an entire day without being a prick to someone.

And yet people deal with it. They accept it. I'm really not that bad, because something has prevented my closest friends from saying "fuck this dude." I'm not proud of snapping, infact I honestly regret it sometimes. Still, as long as we continue to live in a world that is less than perfect, I guess you can say that my personality and attitude will continue to be less than perfect. If someone has a problem with that, I'm not even gonna say anything, because I probably already told them to go dive off a motherfucking cliff.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2009, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I thought that was a compliment....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2009, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

You don't truly know what it feels like to have your mom so scared, after one little fight, that she sends you to live with relatives in CA.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2009, 03:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

GlueSucksCock is on a distinguished road

Don't mind me, I'm just KillTheFetus' alter. I came back because I'm bored, my mother's dick has stretched my asshole an extra three inches and I'm just sitting here waiting for the Vagisil to work it's magic.

I suck donkey dick...BTW.

Last edited by The Glue; 08 May 2009 at 03:56 PM.
GlueSucksCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2009, 01:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
As someone who generally looks at the world as a bad place these days, I play the role of the prick quite often. Saying something cruel is definitely nothing out of the ordinary for me. Come to think of it, I'd be hardpressed to find a period in my life where I wasn't a prick, and I'm sure PWF understands. Afterall, I was a normal poster for less than a year here before shit hit the fan.

These days, the reactions are usually similiar. Sometimes people think it's funny and alot of the time it is funny, extremely funny. Sometimes people think I'm just fuckin crazy and they're probably correct. Sometimes people are just as bad as me and that's when alot of screaming and cussing happens. You wanna talk about being a prick... I'm such a prick that I honestly consider it an accomplishment if I go an entire day without being a prick to someone.

And yet people deal with it. They accept it. I'm really not that bad, because something has prevented my closest friends from saying "fuck this dude." I'm not proud of snapping, infact I honestly regret it sometimes. Still, as long as we continue to live in a world that is less than perfect, I guess you can say that my personality and attitude will continue to be less than perfect. If someone has a problem with that, I'm not even gonna say anything, because I probably already told them to go dive off a motherfucking cliff.
Every post is an essay.
Old 15 May 2009, 07:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
You don't truly know what it feels like to have your mom so scared, after one little fight, that she sends you to live with relatives in CA.
Sounds like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Old 16 May 2009, 07:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlueSucksCock
Don't mind me, I'm just KillTheFetus' alter. I came back because I'm bored, my mother's dick has stretched my asshole an extra three inches and I'm just sitting here waiting for the Vagisil to work it's magic.

I suck donkey dick...BTW.
For some reason I don't feel that this was this guy's actual post.
Old 16 May 2009, 07:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

It's that whole "Last Edited by The Glue" thing at the bottom of it isn't it??

I don't know if I've told you this before, but you're quick.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 17 May 2009, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
It's that whole "Last Edited by The Glue" thing at the bottom of it isn't it??

I don't know if I've told you this before, but you're quick.

What did he actually say the first time that was so bad?
Old 18 May 2009, 02:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

It doesn't matter. It's some nonsense that was posted by an alter of a poster I'd already banned. I banned the offending poster as soon as I realized it was an alter, and I changed what was posted as I saw fit.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. This forum's pretty much abandoned. Skylight has no presence whatsoever and the regular posters have all moved on or stopped posting all together.

I could ban whoever I wanted and noone would be around to notice. Those who would be around to notice wouldn't care most likely.

Old 18 May 2009, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

This place is a fucking joke.

16 posters visited in the past 24 hours. That's it. What a waste this place became. Oh well. I found another place that's a lot better.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2009, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I used to like being able to play with the Admin panel...

That's all this place is good for anymore.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2009, 03:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

So what happen to this place?
Old 10 Jun 2009, 03:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

GlueSucksMoreCock is on a distinguished road

TrutHHH IS AWESOME

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 11 Jun 2009 at 05:06 AM.
GlueSucksMoreCock is offline   Reply With Quote