ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Reviving this message board
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2009, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

KillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster everKillTheFetus is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Reviving this message board

Where the **** are all the regs at? You idiots abandoned this place. There is hardly 10 new posts a day. Why, because your gay ass skin changed or we can't cuss without it being censored.. *awwww*

Get the **** over it.

Or is it because the admin known as SC is still a douchebag. You decide. Either way, stop whining like a bunch of little tards. Post moar.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 02:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Reviving this message board

you have been hear for five ****ing minutes... you hardly have the right to complain....

all of us jumped ship over to [EDIT - I don't think xer0 is giving the URL out to everyone yet] cause the forums there are actually good...

Last edited by Trevelbond; 17 Apr 2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: EDIT - I don't think xer0 is giving the URL out to everyone yet
Old 17 Apr 2009, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Reviving this message board...

Yeah buddy...you won't be reviving THIS message board any time soon. Go ahead and get back to sucking your mother's dick, bitch.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 19 Apr 2009, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Does anybody still post here anymore? These boards used to be fun, and I wasn't even around until 05.

Old 19 Apr 2009, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I guess people do still post here, cause I see someone having a bitch fit right at the top of this thread.

I feel like any post I make could be my last, not by choice, but just because I might wake up one day and find nothing to reply to.

It's almost like PWF has been holding auditions for people who want to save this place, but no one's really getting the job done. I mean, when you've got people who talk like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltrastarMe
someone said that football is fake...he said he's seen the past 3 super bowls...
I'd be willing to bet actual money that he has a hard time breathing correctly, not to mention being the poster boy for a message board. He was still doing a decent job (by decent I mean he was doing something) until he dropped off the face of the Earth. Later, Ultramoron.

So next up we have KillTheFetus. A classy name for a classy person, you can say. This guy was putting up quite an effort until PWF decided to throw him straight through the window and onto a bed of nails. I can't blame PWF since he has a severe personality flaw that becomes painfully obvious everytime he types a message and posts it: he needs to shut the fuck up. Really, this place doesn't have enough patience to deal with someone who shows up and immediately starts acting like he owns the place. Although maybe PWF should have considered it because God knows I didn't have any social skills either back in the days, yet I'm still here with 2000+ posts and a clean record in recent times.

End of the day, here's another post to help keep PWF alive, and the next "savior" should feel free to show up at anytime.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 22 Apr 2009, 04:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Reviving this message board...

Yeah buddy...you won't be reviving THIS message board any time soon. Go ahead and get back to sucking your mother's dick, bitch.
The board wouldn't be so dead if some of our more senior members didn't constantly and instantly run newer posters off the boards.
Old 22 Apr 2009, 04:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Some posters deserve to be run off the boards...

We got a new place to kick it now...

This place is dead and gone...like T.I. dead and gone...
Old 22 Apr 2009, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
The board wouldn't be so dead if some of our more senior members didn't constantly and instantly run newer posters off the boards.
Perhaps, but is a bland life better than a noble death... for a message board?
Old 23 Apr 2009, 05:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:

Then what fun would we have? lol

and LMAO @ Trevelbond's edit to my post
Old 25 Apr 2009, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Nobody cares about your ideas.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Old 26 Apr 2009, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Like anyone fucking cares what you think?

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Closed Thread