ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

kgb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2009, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default kgb

You guys may have seen the commercials. You can text any question in the world to 542-542 and they'll text you the answer. It costs 99 cents per answer but I had to try it out just so I could see if it was legit. I asked them the most ridiculous questions I could think of like who was the starting free safety on the winning team of Super Bowl XXII or what was Steve Martin's first line in the movie The Jerk.

They answered them.

However, I refuse to continue to pay for answers I can obtain free of charge.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 02:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i work for this company
Old 05 Mar 2009, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I thought it was gonna be about Kabeer Gbaja Biamila.

I'm tempted to text them and ask them what KGB stands for...see if they give both
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 03:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
I thought it was gonna be about Kabeer Gbaja Biamila.

I'm tempted to text them and ask them what KGB stands for...see if they give both
no...KGB stands for Комитет государственной безопасности

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I asked them for the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything...

They texted back "42."

I told them that I already knew that part, then I asked what The Question to The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything was...

...haven't heard back.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 11:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I asked them for the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything...

They texted back "42."

I told them that I already knew that part, then I asked what The Question to The Answer to Life, The Universe and Everything was...

...haven't heard back.
You got robbed of 99 cents.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

If only I'd actually texted anything to that number.

Of course I know that the answer to the question of Life, The Universe and Everything is 42. The problem is finding out what exactly The Question is.

Since that service provides only answers and not questions...it'd have been useless for me to use them to find out.

I guess Alex Trebek is our last hope.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 03:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm out of the loop...what's the significance of 42?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I'm out of the loop...what's the significance of 42?
Okay...Jesus, I'm such a dork...

It's all in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm a fan.

Basically the book starts off with a girl in a coffee shop suddenly realizing the cure to the woes of everyone on the planet. It was a simple idea, but it was right and it would work, and it would make everyone on Earth infinitely happier.

But then **deep breath** the Vogon Constructor Fleet arrives out of hyperspace and destroys Planet Earth to make way for an interstellar bypass of some sort.

As it turns out...Planet Earth wasn't really a planet but a giant computer...but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Millions of years ago, some alien made the most powerful supercomputer ever, for the sole purpose of discovering the ultimate answer to Life, The Universe and Everything. That computer took a couple of million years to calculate the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything. The answer is 42.

So naturally the people who made the supercomputer to calculate this answer were extremely pissed. The supercomputer figured they'd be pissed about it, but they were the dumb ones who asked for an answer to a question they didn't comprehend.

So the supercomputer created a blueprint for what I guess can only be called a superdupercomputer that would contemplate the answer in context and be able to discover what The Question is.

That computer was Earth. The Vogons destroyed it just before it finished its billion year program cycle. That pissed the mice off quite a bit, but the dolphins...well, the dolphins are a different story.

Yeah...DORK. <-- that's me.

Old 05 Mar 2009, 09:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

The answer to life is Jackie Robinson's number.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 10:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

we were actually talking about Hitchhiker's Guide at work today, Elmer...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ojydNb3Lrrs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ojydNb3Lrrs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 05 Mar 2009, 10:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxp1AqWleT4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxp1AqWleT4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 06 Mar 2009, 01:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
we were actually talking about Hitchhiker's Guide at work today, Elmer...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ojydNb3Lrrs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ojydNb3Lrrs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I think it's a hilarious movie for the first hour.

I don't like the fact that the Total Perspective Vortex is not in the movie, and to quote Ford, it's "kinda....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" that they changed the ending in the fashion that they did, but then again they probably figured there wouldn't be a green light on four more HHG movies, so I'm good with it.

Marvin's hilarious.

Tags
ridiculous questions, super bowl xxii