ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I have a decision to make...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2009, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default I have a decision to make...

For the past semester and a half, I've been living in Ft. Myers, FL. An underdeveloped city plagued by the real estate market crash. It sucks here. I spent my whole life living on the east coast in Ft. Lauderdale. After high school, it seems that everyone I knew moved away to college. Only a handful of people I knew from high school went to my school over here in Ft. Myers. But all in all, it's horrible here. Clubs and bars are non existent for a good thirty miles. It's not that we never have fun, it's just that this place sucks. It's hard to explain.

Next year, I'm not allowed to be at this school. It's a long story but, basically, I'm not allowed back. So, I have options.

My first option is to go to school in Orlando. I go there every couple of weeks as it is, but basically, my whole group of friends that I hang out with back home lives there. Every time I'm there I have a blast so I know that having fun wouldn't be a problem. However, I'm not so sure I'd be able to actually focus on school.

My second option to go to school in Gainesville. My whole life it's been my goal to go to UF. Going to community college there wouldn't be so bad either though. Football season would be the closest thing to heaven imaginable. I'd have fun there, but not as much fun as I'd have at Orlando.

Help me out. I'm split 50/50.
Old 17 Feb 2009, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If it's been your dream to go to Florida, I say chase it. Not to mention, a degree from UF would hold some strength in the job market.
Old 17 Feb 2009, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Sam, if you don't attempt to follow your dream, it'll haunt you forever.

It sounds corny and cliche...but it's true. Growing up, all I ever wanted to do was be a sniper. I was going to boot out of Parris Island in The Corps, then transfer to BUDS and then Sniper School. Then it would've been off to ply my trade in the field.

Now, I'm completely happy being a spoke on a corporate wheel and raising my family in a conflict free environment, but at least once a month I yearn to be up in a tree somewhere, covered in grease paint and aiming an M14EBR at a killpoint, waiting for my target.

If it's what you've been working your entire life for, then you do it. Eyes on the prize, Sam. You've got your entire adult life to get drunk with your high school buddies, and I'm guessing you've already gotten drunk with them a few times already. Go to Gainesville.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2009, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
It sounds corny and cliche...but it's true. Growing up, all I ever wanted to do was be a sniper. I was going to boot out of Parris Island in The Corps, then transfer to BUDS and then Sniper School. Then it would've been off to ply my trade in the field.

Now, I'm completely happy being a spoke on a corporate wheel and raising my family in a conflict free environment, but at least once a month I yearn to be up in a tree somewhere, covered in grease paint and aiming an M14EBR at a killpoint, waiting for my target.
Neither the USMC or US Army snipers use an M14EBR. The Marines use the M40 and the Army uses the M24.

Sorry, gun nut showing.

Anyway to expand on my previous thoughts, because my laptop was failing me. But your situation kind of sort of sounds like how I've recently ressurected my dream of going to Michigan State. It's going to take a few semesters at a local community college, but I'll be damned if I don't enter the work force with a bachelors and masters degree from MSU.
Old 17 Feb 2009, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The military does use it....especially the Navy Seals.
Its an all purpose weapon.
there are better sniping weapons, but its also good for close quarters.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2009, 08:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
The military does use it....especially the Navy Seals.
Its an all purpose weapon.
there are better sniping weapons, but its also good for close quarters.
Wasn't saying it's not used, just saying snipers don't use it.

Of course glue, if all else fails you could always whip this mofo out.

Old 18 Feb 2009, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I like the M14EBR.

It has the range and also doubles as an assault rifle.

The M40A3 is bolt action...

If I had to choose a Marine Used rifle, it'd be the M39EMR.

Nice M82A1 SASR...but that's meant for more than people.

The SVD is preferrable, IMO...but Americans don't really use it.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2009, 04:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
The SVD is preferrable, IMO...but Americans don't really use it.
Yeah. Screw commie weapons.
Old 18 Feb 2009, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Do what you feel is right and what's better for you.

If going to UF has been a goal of yours then go for that, if you don't do it then you'll most likely regret it for a long time.

But honestly...like I said do what you feel like is best for you.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2009, 10:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Let me clarify.

If I went to Gainesville, I wouldn't be going to UF, I'd be going to community college. If I went to Orlando, I wouldn't be going to UCF, I'd be going to community college.

My grades are nowhere near where they need to be for me to get into either of those schools. No matter where I go, the plan is to transfer to UF whenever my grades are good enough.
Old 19 Feb 2009, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Let me clarify.

If I went to Gainesville, I wouldn't be going to UF, I'd be going to community college. If I went to Orlando, I wouldn't be going to UCF, I'd be going to community college.

My grades are nowhere near where they need to be for me to get into either of those schools. No matter where I go, the plan is to transfer to UF whenever my grades are good enough.
I say go to Gainesville then. You can get yourself settled with a job and a place for when you transfer over so you don't have to deal with the crap all over again.