ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your woman's best friend.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2009, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Your woman's best friend.

Yeah...that's right...I'm going there.

Gentlemen...how the fuck much do you hate that bitch?

I don't hate the wife's best friend, she's a good friend of mine as well, but she came over last night...she and the wife rented The motherfucking Secret Life of Bees and pretty much chased me out of my own house with all this girly shit.

So I went over to my buddy Johnny's house, we burned a few...we watched this on youtube:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ga-ULeG09QY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ga-ULeG09QY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

...and I don't know how many of you have already seen that but it was my first time last night and Jesus, that's one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen...and it gets funnier every time I watch it again...

But yeah...she loves Obama and loves to talk pinko liberal bullshit, too. She used to try to get into mini debates with me but stopped after like seven years and no victories.

I love her...she's a dear. Her husband is a good friend and her kids are buddies with mine.

But I fucking hate that bitch. This place goes all girly while she's here.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Lmfao...never seen that video before, but that was funny as hell

Also, Cyn's best friend is pretty fuckin' cool. She's smokin' hot too
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

my ex's best friend was a big ol bulldyke bitch

I'm 99% certain she had a big ol lezzie crush on my girl

bout 50% certain that her dick was almost as big as mine

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember before I started dating my ex her best friend would always mess with me and stuff and call me names and stuff for no reason, but then once I started dating her friend she was totally nice to me.

I don't know if her messing with me like that was her trying to say that she liked me or what, last I heard about her though is that she became a big time drug addict.

That video is pretty funny too I bet she was pissed at that guy.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2009, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Vince Vaughn in Old School may be the best groomsman ever.....
at least the smartest
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxKiIgfomoQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YxKiIgfomoQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2009, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Her friends are all the way across the country from us, so I don't worry about them much.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2009, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I always got along good with my girlfriends best friend. Even had a 3-some with my ex Adrianna and her best friend Brandi.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2009, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

And the relationship didn't pan out??

Hmm. Shocker.

Don't get me wrong, now. I get along with her, in fact we're pretty f'ing tight. It's just that when the two of them get together...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote