ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Bullies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2009, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Bullies

Did you ever have one back in school? or do you have one now? or were you a bully?

I don't know if I should consider him one even though he picked on me once,there was one time during gym class where this one guy came up to me and pulled down my gym shorts before class started. I quickly pulled them up before anyone saw me like that, after that moment he would still mess with me but not as much and last I heard of the guy he got suspended.

In high school there was this one kid in gym class who would give me crap and always yell at me for doing something wrong if I was on his team,there was one day where we were on opposite teams but he was still running his mouth about me. I finally get sick of it and just flip him off, he didn't really say anything to me after that and left me alone.

Your turn.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2009, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Never had a problem.

Bullied a couple of kids in middle school, but their fuckin punkass bitchassness selves fuckin deserved every bit of the misery I laid on 'em.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2009, 10:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

^^^^^
pretty much

Never been bullied, but I think I've bullied a few

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2009, 11:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Back in the day morons would try to get a rise out of me. Most would give up quickly tho as their BS never really fazed me.

I have rarely had to put a motherfucker in line...but I didn't and still wouldn't hesistate to if need be.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2009, 11:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i never BULLIED anyone, but constructive criticism is something i hand out often.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2009, 12:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I put a motherfucker in line at Cyn's job the other day.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Feb 2009, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i was cruizn the other day and rode past my sister and all her friends. i saw some dude was pushin her down and some other girls were tryn to stop him but hes a real "tough guy" so a buncha little girls werent enough to stop him. i pulled over and stomped the little fuck right in the parkinglot of the school they were at. i waited around a minute till he got up and told him to run. he started to walk away and i said "no bitch i told you RUN" and took a few steps tward him. little fucker bolted. waited till he was almost a block away before turning around and screaming "fuck you pussy".. i just laughed.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Feb 2009, 12:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I've never been bullied, nor have I ever bullied anyone. I typically get along with almost everyone. I tend to be brutally honest to people I know but people don't really like to take me seriously. Which is good, because if they did take me seriously, they'd probably be pissed off.
Old 17 Feb 2009, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I only bullied the bullies. Someone had to keep them in check.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down