ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Insanity Apologies

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2009, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Insanity Apologies

...is what my life's been for a few months now. Sorry I haven't been on at all.

To DC and the rest of the IWO - I'm sorry Juice never panned out the second time around. Right around the time I agreed to bring him and Gritz back, the rug got pulled out from under me and I've been up to my neck in all this other shit since.

To the mods - sorry I wasn't here to help you guys out.

To The Truthhh - TheGlue29 on PSN. I owe you.

I'll be on as much as I can, which isn't going to be all that often, but I'll do what I can.

To Chris...sorry I haven't been here to rehash how much the Browns and Bengals suck with you. I'll trade you Braylon for Who'sYourMamma straight up.

Shit...I'll trade you Braylon for a conditional 7th round pick...

Thanks for still being here, PWF.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Where the fuck were you when our boy (Me, You, and Stick) Lesnar conqured UFC?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
...is what my life's been for a few months now. Sorry I haven't been on at all.

To DC and the rest of the IWO - I'm sorry Juice never panned out the second time around. Right around the time I agreed to bring him and Gritz back, the rug got pulled out from under me and I've been up to my neck in all this other shit since.

To the mods - sorry I wasn't here to help you guys out.

To The Truthhh - TheGlue29 on PSN. I owe you.

I'll be on as much as I can, which isn't going to be all that often, but I'll do what I can.

To Chris...sorry I haven't been here to rehash how much the Browns and Bengals suck with you. I'll trade you Braylon for Who'sYourMamma straight up.

Shit...I'll trade you Braylon for a conditional 7th round pick...

Thanks for still being here, PWF.
Welcome back....
If ya need to vent anything man...I'm always here. Perhaps too much....

Yes, the teams do suck.....suck so bad.....sooooooo very bad.

I ain't takin Braylon...TJ is about the only one safe from the Cinci Fire Sale I'm begging for....

Everyone must go...no reasonable offer will be refused.

We'll staff the team with Draft picks Free agents.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Where the fuck were you when our boy (Me, You, and Stick) Lesnar conqured UFC?
I was buried under a pile of nonsense...but I did catch Brock owning Coture and I was proud. Frank Mir better watch out.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Jan 2009, 04:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Glue...Mangina...discuss...
Old 08 Jan 2009, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

as of Today...it has been 20 years since my Bengals have done more than watch the Super Bowl on TV.

20 years after a Super Bowl appearance an we can't even go .500

Old 08 Jan 2009, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I am now on what my doctor called: "Suicide/Homicide watch." I'll have more for you when I get home.

1964, Chris. The year before the Super Bowl started. 1964.

Old 08 Jan 2009, 05:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I am now on what my doctor called: "Suicide/Homicide watch." I'll have more for you when I get home.

1964, Chris. The year before the Super Bowl started. 1964.
I've found saying this helps....not much, but a little

"At least I'm not a Lions Fan"

Old 08 Jan 2009, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Good to see you.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 06:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Late?

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz
Late?

No. Right on time, actually.

Old 08 Jan 2009, 09:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Welcome back Glue.

Good to see you around again.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2009, 09:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didn't really notice your absense, I suppose we can attribute the slow posting rate of this place due to it...

NEVER LEAVE US!
Old 09 Jan 2009, 12:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

WB Glue. I hope everything get's better for you.
Old 10 Jan 2009, 02:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

sup