ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Getting some new threads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2008, 04:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Getting some new threads

Seriously I am going to be clearing out my wardrobe and buying quite a few new clothes here in the next month or so. Its been a long time since I have done this and am not too sure exactly what style I am going for other then most of it must be appropriate for work.

How long has it been since you cleared out your old clothes and got some new ones?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 04:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I've been wearing the same things I have since high school...heck some of them are from middle school...

I usually buy clothes that big and loose so I can feel comfortable...and apparently it worked out because I grew a bit since middle school and high school and those clothes still fit just fine...
Old 29 Dec 2008, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

A while. I'm about to re-work my wardrobe when I move out though.
Old 29 Dec 2008, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I try to clean out my closet every year. I buy clothes whenever I can afford to do so. I get some basics, then build up from there.
Old 29 Dec 2008, 04:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
I've been wearing the same things I have since high school...heck some of them are from middle school...

I usually buy clothes that big and loose so I can feel comfortable...and apparently it worked out because I grew a bit since middle school and high school and those clothes still fit just fine...
Many of my clothes are from my Senior year of HS or from when I started my first IT job. I've received some clothes since like at Christmas but for the most part my shit is 7-8 years old and needs cleared the fuck out.
Old 29 Dec 2008, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I am constantly updating my wardrobe. I just spent the last 2 days out picking up a bunch of expensive shit for super cheap. Seriously, stores are practically giving away stuff right now. I scored some new cashmere stuff for nothing.

I've also had to throw out a bunch of my clothes over the last 2 years since I lost a ton of weight and nothing fits very well. I usually look like a professional when I'm out of the house, not like suit and tie or any shit like that, more like casual/rock pro. I dunno if they're having anything on sale at Deisel, but I'm gonna do more shopping when I get back to SF where there's tons of stuff. But at home, it's nothing but tank tops and sweat pants. I love it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Who would of thought a year after being 1-15...I am actually happy for Miami especially since the Jets are out too.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Most of the t-shirts I've had since I was in high school in my senior year and they still fit me just fine,I think I have a few in there from my freshmen year that I highly doubt fit me now.

I buy myself new t-shirts every now and then when I see one I like,I bought myself a few pairs of shorts over the summer when it was hot and I got a new pair of jeans from my Mom for my birthday.

Most of the jeans that I have in my closet were handed down to me from my brother in-law back when I was in high school,and I'm pretty sure they don't fit anymore either.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I've bought quite a few new shirts over the past couple months. I have a lot of clothes that still fit, that I just don't wear anymore.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2008, 11:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I am constantly updating my wardrobe. I just spent the last 2 days out picking up a bunch of expensive shit for super cheap. Seriously, stores are practically giving away stuff right now. I scored some new cashmere stuff for nothing.

I've also had to throw out a bunch of my clothes over the last 2 years since I lost a ton of weight and nothing fits very well. I usually look like a professional when I'm out of the house, not like suit and tie or any shit like that, more like casual/rock pro. I dunno if they're having anything on sale at Deisel, but I'm gonna do more shopping when I get back to SF where there's tons of stuff. But at home, it's nothing but tank tops and sweat pants. I love it.
What size is the stuff you're throwing away? I'll take it if you don't want it!

Oh and I don't think I've ever completely started over for my wardrobe. I just get stuff, and then old stuff works its way out.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2008, 12:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I wear my clothes until those shits literally ripped apart...and even then I wear them to sleep...not wasting a goddamn thing...nope not I...

I took my lady shopping today...I didn't want anything...but she bought something...and it was one of those that if you buy over a certain amount of money...for us it was 50 bucks...then you get like a discount or some shit like that...so she forced me to buy something to reach that amount and so I got a hooded sweater... nothing special...but that's the newest addition to my closet in a long time...

Oh and the last jersey I bought was Alex Smith it was at Wal-mart for less than 20 bucks...and this was right after he got drafted and before he became third string...so

I also have a plain 49ers throwback (the same one they were wearing versus the Skins this past Sunday) number "80" jersey without Jerry Rice name on there...

I should probably getting a Gore jersey once I have money to spare...
Old 30 Dec 2008, 04:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Gino...thank you.

You mentioning jerseys made me remember Jersey101...which made me google it for the hell of it...and it looks like its still around.

Cheap authentic Jake Long and Joey Porter jerseys FTW!
Old 30 Dec 2008, 03:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0 View Post
Gino...thank you.

You mentioning jerseys made me remember Jersey101...which made me google it for the hell of it...and it looks like its still around.

Cheap authentic Jake Long and Joey Porter jerseys FTW!
http://www.jerseymall2008.com/

There's another site
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 04:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
What size is the stuff you're throwing away? I'll take it if you don't want it!

Oh and I don't think I've ever completely started over for my wardrobe. I just get stuff, and then old stuff works its way out.
All my large and extra large clothes. Some of the nicer things I've just put into storage, but all my old t shirts and sweatshirts and fat boy clothes are gone. Pants that were like 6 inches bigger than now. None of that stuff fits anymore even with a belt. I end up giving them to goodwill.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2009, 04:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I buy clothes whenever I have an event to go to, or I see something I like...or whatever. I usually keep the colors season appropriate, as well as fabrics...(No linen pants after August) I Don't do a whole lot of splurging on fads, but I have always adhered to Coco Chanel's fabulous quote: "Fashion Fades, Style is Forever"...I purchase with that being my MO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote