ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

car radio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2008, 11:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default car radio

Alright once again I need help from the knowledge of PWF...so every morning when I start the car everything works fine and all except my radio/cd/cassette player. It seems like there is no power running through it. It will not works until I drive at least for 30 minutes and then I turn it on then it will works fine after that. However, I usually just drive to work (about 10 minutes from home) and school (about 15-20 minutes from home) so basically I'm just driving without any music at all and it is boring as fuck. So what could be the problem here guys?

Also, here is one thing about it...Let's say I park my car outside during a very hot day...and when I get into my car it is hot...then I could turn it on and it will works fine and no need to drive it for at least 30 minutes before it works...

So any ideas guys?
Old 22 Dec 2008, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If it wasn't getting any power at all it would reset itself everytime, so it's not that.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the car starts up no problem?
I'd say its bad wiring...

Have you or one of your friends done any work on the stereo?

I'd pull the fuse out for safety's sake and bring it into the shop.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Wow.....I just read your whole post....

I'd say its a bad connection with the wiring...as it heats up it expands and makes contact, which is why it works after running for a while and why it works on a hot day....

If this is the case, definitely pull the fuse and take it into the shop.....you risk doing more damage to your car.

Old 22 Dec 2008, 05:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

About a year ago my battery went dead...completely dead...so I bought one from Wal-mart...and the car starts fine and everything...oh I installed the battery myself...no problems there I believe...It also a stock system...I look up the manual online and I think I can find my ways to open it up...but I think I should take it to the shop...however I am a bit low on money to have it getting fix in shops...so I was thinking if it's not complicated to do it at home...If I don't do anything to do, will it cause any damage to the car other than the system not working properly?
Old 22 Dec 2008, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

It seems to me that your car is solar powered. Sucks.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 11:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

are you familiar with the term "Electrical fire"?