ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Dafisherman is still alive.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Dec 2008, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future
Default Dafisherman is still alive.

It has been close to 2 years since I've back in good ol' PWF. Been hanging out someplace else and I not as active in PW also as of late. So what has happened here?
Old 19 Dec 2008, 01:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

we sacrifice posters to Kevin to satisfy his blood lust and to keep the gates open

congrats on not bein dead

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 02:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

Dafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant futureDafisherman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
we sacrifice posters to Kevin to satisfy his blood lust and to keep the gates open

congrats on not bein dead
Oh good....nuthin' has changed.

Boston, Koolaidman aka KAM, and STick...still around?
Old 22 Dec 2008, 02:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Boston was the first we sacrificed....
KAM disappeared during "The Cleansing"
Stick still posts.....just type something negative about Tony Romo and he magically appears

Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^LOL

Yeah I'm still here. This place is boring as hell though, although I guess it's perfect for me since I'm not on the net that much and there aren't a whole lot of posts to keep up with here lol. My free time is usually spent on Xbox
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

see

Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^You act like I think Romo is the greatest QB in the league. I'm glad he's our QB, but in no way do I think he's perfect. In fact, he frustrates me quite often I call it like I see it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2008, 03:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

lol
Just teasing ya.

I know you know that Palmer is the best QB in the league....even when he is injured

Old 22 Dec 2008, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

There has to be at least one former poster who is dead.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I thought I heard Marbs is dead or something like that?
Old 22 Dec 2008, 12:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Marbles
BadmanRaven (or whatever his name was)
ILC most likely

Old 22 Dec 2008, 01:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Mac may have OD'ed in some shady hotel
Old 22 Dec 2008, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
I miss Mac.
Old 22 Dec 2008, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Nope...still tryin tho

Old 28 Dec 2008, 12:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Reign of Fire

You guys are serous!!??? Marbles is dead???!!! What happened??

I knew a guy who died from the other site I belong too. He made the news when he posted a live video of himself committing suicide on JustinTV. His name was Abraham Biggs...we knew him as CJ aka CandyJunkie. serious!!!

Last edited by Dafisherman; 28 Dec 2008 at 12:07 PM.
Dafisherman is offline   Reply With Quote