ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

If you know...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2008, 04:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default If you know...

...that even if you try your hardest...you still fail...would you still try your hardest or you simply don't give a damn...

Same situation is happening for me in one of my classes this semester...This class I'm failing and Final is in 2 days...if I try my hardest...I might end up having a D or C-, which is still failing consider I need at least a B at the minimum...but if I just give up I can't face myself...

I already made up my mind about the second option which is giving up...and save time to study for other classes...however, while studying for other classes I just can't get my mind off of the class that I have giving up...and keep on thinking I should keep on trying...

I'm a failure...I suck

Fuck school...fuck it all...
Old 12 Dec 2008, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

in your situation, i'd give up on the one class, and work on the others. you can always retake one class.

i got my grades back yesterday. i have six credit hours from this past semester. i'll finish high school with 15, hopefully.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2008, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I did the same thing last semester in a Philosophy class. The jackoff "teaching" the class don't know the meaning of the word teach. He was like 108 years old and would literally just stand in the front of the room and, in a very old hacky monotone voice, read this novel of notes he had. We as a class were expected to write down everything he said and memorize it. He never taught us anything. I don't even know WTF "Modern" Philosophy is yet.

The only thing we did in the class other than take notes were the midterm and the final. The midterm I actually tried at, and as far as I know, probably failed. But, I don't know because noone in the class ever actually got the tests back. The dumbfuck probably never even graded them. So for the final I just purposely bombed it and in the essay I wrote him a letter telling him how stupid he is and that he needs to learn how to teach a class. That test I got back in the mail and for some reason I got a D on it, so I passed the class with a D-...yay..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2008, 11:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx View Post
in your situation, i'd give up on the one class, and work on the others. you can always retake one class.

i got my grades back yesterday. i have six credit hours from this past semester. i'll finish high school with 15, hopefully.
wait.
what?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2008, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
wait.
what?
i'm a senior in highschool, but also a freshman in college. kinda. i take college classes in the morning before highschool classes start and then at night after highschool is over. i took two this semester, i'll have another one next semester. i have six college credit hours right now, and i'll get another three from just my class next semester. i can take AP exams too, and that gives me the opportunity to earn six more. so i can possibly graduate in may having 15 credit hours for college, plus all my high school credit done.

its complicated, but helpful in the long run. i'm basically a semester ahead of my real freshman year in college.
Old 12 Dec 2008, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
The dumbfuck probably never even graded them.

Shit, I'm a senior like sparx... except when I do extra work, it's to make up classes so I can graduate on time, when it comes to college I'm like "what the fuck is that?"

Hey Gino, bottom line is, take the damn test if you're gonna feel so bad about not doing your best.

A teacher once told my class that you have to do your best on every test, regardless of the circumstances. Needless to say, I didn't "get it" at the time.

These days I understand the concept of having a work ethic. I'm not exactly sparx over here, but I know that you gotta keep working in life. Hell, I can give you one good reason right now for taking the test: if you have to re-take the class, you'll be better prepared.

If you don't wanna waste time then I understand that. But if you take this test despite the adversity... first of all, you won't have to tell yourself that you suck anymore, and second of all, you might just build some character.

Take the damn test. Express yourself. Cuz you're from Grove Street.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2008, 01:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx View Post
i'm a senior in highschool, but also a freshman in college. kinda. i take college classes in the morning before highschool classes start and then at night after highschool is over. i took two this semester, i'll have another one next semester. i have six college credit hours right now, and i'll get another three from just my class next semester. i can take AP exams too, and that gives me the opportunity to earn six more. so i can possibly graduate in may having 15 credit hours for college, plus all my high school credit done.

its complicated, but helpful in the long run. i'm basically a semester ahead of my real freshman year in college.
I skipped grades....
I took the advanced courses in an expensive ass college prep high school ....
I did not get college credit for it.

What
The
Fuck

Old 13 Dec 2008, 03:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

What I would do in your situation and what you should do in your situation are two completely different things.
Old 13 Dec 2008, 04:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
What I would do in your situation and what you should do in your situation are two completely different things.
Okay...thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this thread...

I kid...

Anyways...look like I'm taking the class again next year...oh well...I have studied the last 48 hours with little sleeps...and I think I have done giving my best...so ...
Old 13 Dec 2008, 07:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
I skipped grades....

What
The
Fuck
the 6 hours i have now, and the 3 i'll get next semester come from actual college classes ive been enrolled in at Motlow State and Tenn Tech University. the rest of the credit i might get comes from AP exams.
Old 13 Dec 2008, 01:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
I skipped grades....

What
The
Fuck
You're an 80's baby, we missed out on a lot of them deals the kids get these days.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2008, 09:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
You're an 80's baby, we missed out on a lot of them deals the kids get these days.
Remember Pagers?
When Cell Phones were big blocky things?
When you had to have a paper map if you needed directions?
Do they still make LA Gear? Reebok Pumps?

I'm all nostalgic an shit now...

Old 14 Dec 2008, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Remember Pagers?

I actually had a pager for a while. I'm not sure why tho, I think the whole time I had it I got paged maybe twice. I remember the bill being pretty pricey for what it was, so I never paid it. A month or two after I got it, the company went out of business but the pager worked for like two years after that.

And I'm pretty sure they still make Pumps...had a pair of those too

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown

Last edited by Scuzz; 14 Dec 2008 at 11:39 AM.
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2008, 12:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

The only place I see selling LA Gear is at Big 5 Sporting Goods...LA Gear is the shit...I used to wear it a lot...