ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My drug dealer died yesterday...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Dec 2008, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default My drug dealer died yesterday...

Yep. Well, technically he wasn't a drug dealer, he just sold me and the rest of my county weed. For a good two or three years this guy kept me high. He wasn't anyone I really hung out with unless I was playing poker or something, but he was still someone I talked to regularly. I haven't seen him in a while though considering I'm in college now.

Apparently, the other day he got into a car accident and yesterday he died. I got a call from one of my friends telling me that. I was pretty shocked when I heard the news because I've never really had a friend die. It's a shame someone my age has to die so young. I guess that's just life.
Old 08 Dec 2008, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

That's a shame...RIP.

It really does suck to lose a weed guy too...I've lost a few for varying reasons and making new connections is a bitch the older you get.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2008, 08:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

My english teacher from high school died last night. Funeral is Friday and the majority of my class is going.

I've never lost anyone my age. It was weird enough losing one of my favorite old teachers.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2008, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

since you said he wasn't really a friend or someone you hung out with....good riddance

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Dec 2008, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

A guy I used to work with died a few years ago. He was a few years younger. Tons of people turned out at the funeral. It was pretty sad.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I've had a couple, but I never go to the funeral, I hate how people start putting on performance on who cared the most about the deceased. When they know they didn;t give a damn, about the dude or girl when the was living. That shit annoying too me, My aunt does this type of shit all the time. I seen her go off at a friends funeral, who died pretty much like Sam's friend did. The girl's (who had died) mother wasn't even raising as much hell, I got up walked out of the church, didn't view the body, and didn't even go to the grave site to give the girl a flower. I didn't do shit but get in the car and bounced.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 12:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

The only person my age I have cared about that has died my age is one of my ex girlfriends. She died about a year ago of cancer. I wished I could have went to the funeral, but I couldnt since I was out of state at the time. It came as a shock, I did'nt even know she had cancer.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 09:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
since you said he wasn't really a friend or someone you hung out with....good riddance
I'm not crying or asking for sympathy or anything. It's just weird that someone I went to high school with and talked to on a daily basis is dead. I don't know anyone my age who has died.
Old 09 Dec 2008, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The age thing makes it tough, a guy I had known since gradeschool died a few month back....complications from routine dental work.

He was my age.....in good health....but dental work took him out.

That fucks with your head.

flash forward a few months and I'm facing surgery, wanna guess how much that whole thing was goin thru my head? Its pretty unnerving when faced with your own mortality. Nothing drives the reality of that home better than the loss of someone your age.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

when i was in 3rd grade a kid in my class drowned in a bad flood we had out here.. at the time it was really weird, we wernt friends but like you said, its weird having someone you knew in your younger years dying.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2008, 08:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

fuck em