ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I AM A MAIN EVENT MOD....I WILL RULE WITH A IRON FIST!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default I AM A MAIN EVENT MOD....I WILL RULE WITH A IRON FIST!!!

testing.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

abuse of power.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

You're fired...

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

This isn't a fucking democracy.

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

typical commie power grab

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

oh em gee

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

ONE MAN, ONE DECISION, AND WHAT I SAY...GOES!!!

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
oh em gee
BANNISHED!!!

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING AGAME

Old 14 Nov 2008, 06:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Oh IWO'ers....Championship Dreams will be your last show.

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

its all a fucking game....

you just don't know the rules

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
its all a fucking game....

you just don't know the rules
I do know the rules they are simple...

1: I WILL NOT LOSE

2: I WILL NOT LOSE

3: I WILL NOT LOSE

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

not true brother....everybody loses.

its all about how you lose tho

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

....CK, You're a great poster, but you seem to not know, what is going on here. I will NOT be questioned. So, now, I must do what I wished I didn't have to, but its for the betterment of the PWF family, and maybe even for you too....People won't like it at 1st, but once I instill my Vision on PWF, you'll all understand and thank me. CK, I simply can't do that with a guy like you around, you're to opinionated for my liking....So you have two options, Kurt.

1: You can step down and walk away, unharmed.

2: Well...I just hope you pick one....Because I would hate to take it there

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

You threatnin me mayn?

Is you threatnin me?

I don' think so mayn.

Old 14 Nov 2008, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

this isn't very hope and changey

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!