ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Budweiser American Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2008, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Budweiser American Ale

I'm not sure if any of you have had this yet. I saw the commercial the other day and bought a six-pack a couple of nights ago. The packaging just made me assume it would taste good . That's good marketing I guess.

American Ale is easily the best American beer I've ever had. I'm not too big on domestics, basically because when I go to the store looking for variety, I usually look for imports. This is not the watered-down crap I'm used to getting. This is real beer that's made in America. Try it.

Old 10 Nov 2008, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It tastes pretty good. The packaging is nice. AB is putting a lot of money into their marketing, especially since they got bought up by inbev (Budweiser isn't american beer anymore anyway lol). Craft brews are taking a chunk from the big brands, so the big brands are consolidating and repackaging their shit. This is the best example so far.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Haven't had it...but I'd much rather drink Sam Adams then anything Budweiser/AB/inBev makes.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 07:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

You guys have not lived till you hit up OV
Old 10 Nov 2008, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nevermind tha blasphmy with AB having the best american beer you've tasted. I thought i taught u better...but then i remember i only taught u about weed ......

Either way Harpoon has new brew out much better called Leviathan...it is not for the week beer drinking, must be able to keep up....

Sam Adams Boston Ale is one of my favorites that i think is solid. (not the Lager)

http://http://beeradvocate.com/forum/read/1412173

Last edited by Dre; 10 Nov 2008 at 08:19 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Dre! What's up man?
Old 10 Nov 2008, 09:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Just chillin out for the most part Dade, good to see ya man.....Been working a ton and smokin a ton, same shit different year ya know...wats good wit you....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Nov 2008, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Just doin' what I do man. Nobody but us hangers-on left.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 01:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm telling you. Try it. You'll be surprised.
Old 11 Nov 2008, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I was tempted to give this a shot the other day, but I went with me ol' Newcastle brown ale.

Last edited by Dev; 11 Nov 2008 at 04:09 PM.
Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Nov 2008, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Who cares, Gas is $1.89!!!!!!!!!

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2008, 02:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

$2.09

Still... woohooo!!!!
Old 13 Nov 2008, 03:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

1)American Ale is piss water
2) The Sam Adams makes an awesome Irish Red ....and they have a cream Porter that is damn good too..... also try the Michelob Craft pack, everything in it is good except for the Pale Ale....but I hate pale ales
3)I filled up for 1.57....in your face bitches
4)What up Dre
5)I've been in the fuckin hospital for almost a week....I assume all your get well cards are lost in the mail.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Nov 2008, 03:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
1)American Ale is piss water
2) The Sam Adams makes an awesome Irish Red ....and they have a cream Porter that is damn good too..... also try the Michelob Craft pack, everything in it is good except for the Pale Ale....but I hate pale ales
3)I filled up for 1.57....in your face bitches
4)What up Dre
5)I've been in the fuckin hospital for almost a week....I assume all your get well cards are lost in the mail.
All I could find were "Fucking die, you ass" cards. They have puppies on them
Old 13 Nov 2008, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

at least you looked, thanks Pedo

CK is offline   Reply With Quote