ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF Late Night: November...Only Real Niggas Allowed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2008, 04:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default PWF Late Night: November...Only Real Niggas Allowed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPb0qXNUuoM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPb0qXNUuoM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Would you like too be a nigga too?

Nas still ain't street...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMldnyTjx7M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OMldnyTjx7M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

T-Pain is upset.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 02 Nov 2008 at 04:32 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2008, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hope I'm a real nigga
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2008, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

You're one of the REALEST NIGGAS ALIVE!!!

Old 02 Nov 2008, 07:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Me?
Old 02 Nov 2008, 11:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Only time will tell....Toss'em UP.

Old 02 Nov 2008, 11:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Hey, sticky the shit.

Old 03 Nov 2008, 06:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

What about me?

For anyone who wants to see how I looked on Halloween as K-Fed here's the pic...

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6043/meka3.jpg

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2008, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I'm more of a Nigga than this fool

Am I a real Nigga Truthhh?
Old 03 Nov 2008, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What about me?

For anyone who wants to see how I looked on Halloween as K-Fed here's the pic...

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/6043/meka3.jpg

You're definitely a real nigga
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2008, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

real (adj) - being or occurring in fact or actuality
Old 03 Nov 2008, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
You're definitely a real nigga
Heh thanks

Alot of people knew who I was and my Mom said the costume was good for me since I always wanted to marry Britney
Old 03 Nov 2008, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Jason and Ginocan, get the real nigga pass.

Sam, telling me the definition of real, is not street.

Old 03 Nov 2008, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Sam, telling me the definition of real, is not street.
Old 03 Nov 2008, 11:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Still not street, Sam.

Velvet Sky is awesome.

Old 04 Nov 2008, 07:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Good god almighty I love Velvet Sky

Gregory Helms is one lucky guy.