ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Gimmicks.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Gimmicks.

Yeah..So..What the fuck happened to them here.
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Personally speaking, I lost the desire to make gfx, so that pretty much stopped me from having gimmicks.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Yeah...pretty much same here...although I was never all that great at staying in character anyways.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

So..Uhhh..Who wants to be part of the PWF Main Event Mafia?...
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Wait, I thought we was all one big gimmick?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2008, 12:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Truth..You in?
Old 25 Oct 2008, 01:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

No.

Old 25 Oct 2008, 01:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Truth..You in?

The group sounds like an E-Fed, One.

Old 25 Oct 2008, 01:55 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Well technically I have only been booked in a PPV Main Event. Missed the Wrestlemania cut because I couldn't make my date.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2008, 10:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Wait, I thought we was all one big gimmick?
We are, which is why One is confusing the shit out of me.
Old 25 Oct 2008, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

No one thought they could top Full House so they just stopped trying.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2008, 11:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^Full House was brilliant. I can't believe we pulled it off having so many people in it.
Old 27 Oct 2008, 08:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Yeah..So..What the fuck happened to them here.
While I can't speak for everyone else here I have one word for you: marijuana
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2008, 12:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Gimmicks are not peaceful anyway. Everyone should just be themselves.

Peace and love
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2008, 01:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

^^^Lmfao.

You should take your own advice, buddy.