ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Where are my peoples at?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Sep 2008, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Where are my peoples at?

I know I have been gone forever, but everytime I come back I remember why I leave, Why is no one on here, and why is there nothing to talk about? I don't know I can remember when I was entertained here... Please people create some entertainment...

I will try to help...

Anyone here want to have an e-party with me for my b-day?

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2008, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

we burried my grandfather yesterday....still not in a fun kinda mood

plus my other grandfather fell off of a ladder last night, he broke his hip....he's gonna need surgery and a lot of rehab

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2008, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Sorry to hear that CK Stay strong buddy.

Not much going on here with me,my Mom came home yesterday from the hospital after having a hysterectomy surgery on Thursday and she really can't do anything for 2 weeks so my sister is here to take care of her and I'm helping too.

Other than that just the same old stuff.

When is your b-day Brandy?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Sep 2008, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sorry to hear that the family is not doing so well, best wishes to both of you.

My 23 b-day is OCT. 2 and for some reason I am really excited. Nothing is going to really happen though. I can't drink cause I am going to be a mommy, and I don't have much $$$ so, I am prolly just going to be at home being old already. I bought some ice cream cup cakes today, Think I might have one right now!

Old 21 Sep 2008, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Those sound so good.

I just got a new job, so I have been working a lot, trying to learn all I can.
Old 22 Sep 2008, 01:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Im here posting via Wii internet.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2008, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't post that much to begin with =(

You can have a glass of wine Better than nothing...I guess..

Wait...23...old?!??!!

Geez...now I really feel old =(

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2008, 11:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
Sorry to hear that the family is not doing so well, best wishes to both of you.

My 23 b-day is OCT. 2 and for some reason I am really excited. Nothing is going to really happen though. I can't drink cause I am going to be a mommy, and I don't have much $$$ so, I am prolly just going to be at home being old already. I bought some ice cream cup cakes today, Think I might have one right now!
My birthday is the 4th. We should have a dual-birthday.

Turing 18. If you weren't with Xero I'd say we should hang out.

Old 22 Sep 2008, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
> U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
I don't post that much to begin with =(

You can have a glass of wine Better than nothing...I guess..

Wait...23...old?!??!!

Geez...now I really feel old =(
I can't have wine unless I buy sparkling grape juice... sorry I don't want an alien disformity to be born from me!

Old 22 Sep 2008, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Happy Birthday, Brandy!

I always show up to parties late...congratulations, by the way.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 09:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
I can't have wine unless I buy sparkling grape juice... sorry I don't want an alien disformity to be born from me!
No really, it's ok to have a glass of wine a day. I understand the fear of getting the baby drunk and what have you, but trust me, it's fine.

But sparkling grape juice works too.

/cheers!

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown

Last edited by Scuzz; 23 Sep 2008 at 10:40 AM.
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2008, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
> U

This mommy must choose the better safe than sorry method. On a weird note tho, I wish my tummy had a window so I could look inside like seeing into an aquarium... then I would feel better by seeing my baby develope... guess I am weird....

Old 23 Sep 2008, 09:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Happy Birthday, Brandy!

I always show up to parties late...congratulations, by the way.

Late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy
My 23 b-day is OCT. 2
today is September 23

CK is offline   Reply With Quote