ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I got into a car accident at McDonald's tonight.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Aug 2008, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default I got into a car accident at McDonald's tonight.

Yeah about 9:00 tonight, I was going to McDonald's with my kids to get some happy meals and stuff, and we pulled around the building...as we got near the drive-thru (which has two drive thru lanes for better service) some idiot in a truck in front of me just stopped. I was like WTF...I couldn't go around him..I noticed he put his reverse lights on, and he started to back up..

I look up and see no one is behind me, so I reach to put the car in reverse..the next thing I know this guy floors it, and just rams me as he backs up...Now let me tell you something, I drive a Mitsibishi Mirage (a shitty little car), and this fucker was in a Dodge Ram 150. I turn the car off, as everyone is okay, and I'm like dude what's your deal.

He claims he didn't see me, and that someone cut him off. Okay first off, there was only one other car besides the two of us going through the drive-thru..remember two lanes...and on one side there are these poles to keep people from cutting you off...I was like whatever just pull over to the parking lot, I will call the cops...

So they come and of course his truck is fine, but my front bumper is fucked...it took the paint off a lot of it, and his fucking trailor hitch made a huge ass dent and scratch in my car...So I guess I get a new bumper now..I got to call the insurance company, and let them know in the morning...The good thing is that my hood was already kind of fucked, and I might be able to say that he caused that from the impact of his truck..I will have to wait and see.

So what was the last dumb thing someone did to you?
Old 31 Aug 2008, 02:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I almost got into an accident pulling into my driveway..Came inches from going right into a pole.
Old 02 Sep 2008, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Dude that's fucked up. People are idiots. Glad you and your kids are ok.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote