ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF Trivia Game August Questions and Seedings..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2008, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default PWF Trivia Game August Questions and Seedings..

1 DC vs. 8 Lithum Jane: Name all the members of the Original People's Corporation that you can. Most correct, advances.

2 Exo vs. 7 Snake: Mr. Marbles was a very famous PWF member. Name all the feuds you can remember him involved in, and the PWF female member he was obsessed with.

3 Ginocan vs. 6. David: Who tried to expose me..The_One..As a liar on PWF?

4 Xero vs. 5 King Noob: Name every "tournament" in PWF history that you can remember. Most correct, advances.

PM me your answer to your question by Wednesday. I know DC's situation..So I'll give him a few extra days if needed.

Good luck.
Old 10 Aug 2008, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I'm boned, Marbles was just before I came in when PW shut down and I got directed here back in 03....
Old 10 Aug 2008, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

There are ways to find out. People to ask..etc. I don't care how you get the right answer.
Old 10 Aug 2008, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

<-----PWF encyclopedia
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2008, 04:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Who made it to the second round?
Old 15 Aug 2008, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

DC and Jane tie. Both move on.

Exo wins over Dante.

Ginocan and David both didn't answer. Both are eliminated.

Noob wins by forfeit.

The semifinals will be Exo vs. DC and Jane vs. Noob. The questions will be posted later tonight.
Old 15 Aug 2008, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Oh yeah, Exo it is on my friend.
Old 15 Aug 2008, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the original PC was NOT a large roster....

now, if you said "Name the entire AoD"....now good lord, you may have to scroll the page a few times.

By the way....One, you should post the answers.
I wanna see if I remember feuds and shit that you don't.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2008, 10:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I would like too know DC and Jane's answers, if it's possible, because honestly want to know, who else was in the PC after Me, Stick, Rock, Marbles, Evil, and Stonecold.

I know J-Kliq and Filthy Mcnasty are always overlooked, but who else?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2008, 10:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I would like too know DC and Jane's answers, if it's possible, because honestly want to know, who else was in the PC after Me, Stick, Rock, Marbles, Evil, and Stonecold.

I know J-Kliq and Filthy Mcnasty are always overlooked, but who else?
thats the expanded roster bro...

Ryan didn't join in til later....

It was You, Rock, SC, Marbles....Original Roster

Old 15 Aug 2008, 10:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Stick should count as a original.

But I feel you on Evil, Kliq, and Mcnasty. Eventhough Mcnasty and Kliq did some awesome banners dissing Stonecold, after he left.

Why did Stonecold leave anyway?

Old 15 Aug 2008, 11:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Truth signed me to the PC and then it collapsed lmao. I thought Truth and PWF Rock were gonna feud after that.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2008, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Truth signed me to the PC and then it collapsed lmao. I thought Truth and PWF Rock were gonna feud after that.
Truth, Rock, SC, and Marbles....then they drafted in BM, Stick, and Evil Ryan
after Ryan came in it collapsed...

Then PC2 came along and I damn near made The Rock have a stroke

then that collapsed and AoD came along

then since everyone on the site was in that, it collapsed

Old 16 Aug 2008, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Me and Rock didn't need to feud in Warzone, we hated eachothers taste in wrestling, outside liking The Rock and hating Spot-Van-Dam, I don't think we agreed on anything wrestling wise.

I think the closest we came to feuding in WZ, was after he became supermod. He felt dissed that I didn't invite him in to the Dynasty, I think it was me, you, Steph, and somebody else that escapes me now, in that short lived stable. I think he also felt dissed, that people was mad that SC picked him to be a SM, over me. The dude didn't like being criticized, and I feel that, I'm the same way. lol

Old 16 Aug 2008, 12:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Me and Rock didn't need to feud in Warzone, we hated eachothers taste in wrestling, outside liking The Rock and hating Spot-Van-Dam, I don't think we agreed on anything wrestling wise.

I think the closest we came to feuding in WZ, was after he became supermod. He felt dissed that I didn't invite him in to the Dynasty, I think it was me, you, Steph, and somebody else that escapes me now, in that short lived stable. I think he also felt dissed, that people was mad that SC picked him to be a SM, over me. The dude didn't like being criticized, and I feel that, I'm the same way. lol
he had HORRID taste in wrestling

he was a fuckin Goldberg fan