ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2008, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Food

so it's about midnight and an hour ago I was in a parking lot near this park clam baking my car and we smoked for about 30 minutes before I dropped her off and left. Anyways now that I'm home I've been eating every fucking thing in sight. I think I topped my record for most food eaten while high. Here's what I've had (so far)

1 taco bell double beef burrito
3 string cheese
7 brownies
1 bowl of ice cream
1 bagel with peanut butter
1 bag of cheez it

What's the most amount of food you've eaten high?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 11:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Keep on stuffin that face...I bet you can fit a lot more in there

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I once at an entire pack of hotdogs once. Never again.
Old 01 Aug 2008, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Wait...You went to Taco Bell and didn't get a Fruitista Freeze?

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2008, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

you know what would be awesome Dave?

some mashed potatoes

or some of those cheeesey fiesta potatoes

or BOTH!

Old 02 Aug 2008, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
I once at an entire pack of hotdogs once. Never again.

Never been high, can't answer. Just laughed at this and wanted to share.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2008, 01:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Old 02 Aug 2008, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post

Never been high, can't answer. Just laughed at this and wanted to share.
Lol. Was supposed to be "I once ate".
Old 02 Aug 2008, 12:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

3 Bowls of Cereal and like 12 Packets of Chocolate Biscuits....
Old 02 Aug 2008, 12:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Don't eat while I'm high...ruins the buzz..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2008, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Eat before you smoke and the high will be better.

For my bachelor party, we had a bunch of subs from Subway. We started eatin' them before we started smokin'. Then we ate them while we were smokin'. Then we ate them after we smoked. We fuckin' crushed them.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2008, 06:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Fuck, is a chocolate biscuit? Shit sound horrible.

There was this one time, me and a few friends got high and ordered all type of shit at the Waffle house. Long time ago, can't tell you what I ate, but it was the waffle house, so chances are the shit was horrible.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2008, 10:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Fuck, is a chocolate biscuit? Shit sound horrible.
A cookie.
Old 02 Aug 2008, 11:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If I get high enough to even get the munchies I am way to stoned to remember anything about the next day let alone specific details on what I ate that night some weeks/months/years later. But yeah...I have crushed a lot of food in my day when baked...especially pizza.

I barely eat anymore...maybe once a day...sometimes once every other day.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2008, 10:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

We usually go to this all you can eat pizza and pasta place and pretty much tear it apart.

Yesterday, we completely destroyed Chili's last night... spent about $20 a person. Waffle House is 24 hours and after about 2 AM the black guys there change the prices to $5 a meal... no matter what you get. Basically so they can just pocket the five. 49 Cent hamburger days at McDonald's help a lot too. Wendy's and Taco Bell are also very important. Subway has five dollar footlongs. IKEA has 50 cent hotdogs and $1 cinnamon rolls. Monday nights are spent at Jersey's where they have 40 cent wings and $5 pitchers.

As enjoyable as it is to eat when I'm ripped, it just kinda kills the high and makes me even more tired.