ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Reccommend me some beer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2008, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Reccommend me some beer

Not like fuckin Bud or Miller...

I'm talkin some off the beaten path shit...

Some small label beer that you see in your local stores that most people pass over to grab their boring ass Budweisers...

currently drinking Mississippi Mud Black and Tan....aint bad

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

But I'm a Heinken, Bud, and Corona guy.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Hey Kurt, now I understand why Glue and you were always making fun of me for drinking Coors light. Its like water down in the US. I bought a 12 pack and I wasn't even buzzed when I finished it. Our Coors Light is like your original Coors (but better) which we can't get up here.

Anyways, I don't know if you can get Moosehead where you live, but if you can check it out.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Lowenbrau. If you've never tried it, then go to the grocery store and look for it. When I was in Munich I brought home a mini keg of that shit. Just the other day I bought a six pack of it at the grocery store. Good stuff.

I love beer, but everytime I pick up a Bud Light, or really any American beer, it just tastes worse and worse. I went to this bar in Switzerland once and when we sat down the bartender gave us a menu with at least fifty different countries listed and about ten different beers from each country. In Germany they sell a beer called Weisbier which tastes exactly like bubblegum if you can find the right brand.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

A beer that tastes like bubble gum is a bitch drink...So I can see why you liked it.

Old 07 Jul 2008, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
A beer that tastes like bubble gum is a bitch drink...So I can see why you liked it.
Oh good one. They don't sell it on the radio so I can understand why you've never heard of it.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Oh good one. They don't sell it on the radio so I can understand why you've never heard of it.
Yeah kid, I gotcha. Maybe you and the 2 other misfit fans in the world of a closet case like Q-Tip can enlighten me on what is "real hip hop".

Old 07 Jul 2008, 08:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Shiner Bock FTW.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Yeah kid, I gotcha. Maybe you and the 2 other misfit fans in the world of a closet case like Q-Tip can enlighten me on what is "real hip hop".
Not "real" hip hop, good hip hop.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H

But I'm a Heinken, Bud, and Corona guy.
I can't really speak on Heineken, Bud...unless we're not talking beer...OR Corona...but Yuengling Black & Tan is what I'm drinking this very second, and it is phenomenal.

I'm on Black and Tan because I ran out of Magic Hat #9 last night, but I'm not sure Magic Hat is even available in Hawaii or Kentucky or any place like that.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2008, 11:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Carta Blanca

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2008, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Not "real" hip hop, good hip hop.
Q-Tip isn't good anything.

Old 08 Jul 2008, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Q-Tip isn't good anything.
Nah...his shit was real tight on Get It Together with the Beastie Boys, but Tribe Called Quest is certainly an acquired taste.

Although I must say, as someone who liked that kind of Hippie Hop back in the early 90s, Tribe and Tip were never as good as they should've been.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2008, 06:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XK6_CH1cH3M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XK6_CH1cH3M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2008, 09:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Software Mob

webarchitect is on a distinguished road

San Miguel, Beer na Beer, Red Horse