ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Happy 4th of July PWF!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2008, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Happy 4th of July PWF!

What does everyone have planned for the 4th tonight?

I worked today and we were busy as hell which isn't that bad because it helped time fly right by,but it was so damn hot and our AC is broken and the goddamn maitenance guys are too lazy to ever fix it so that sucked.

Tonight I'll be going with my sister,her husband and kids to watch the fireworks so that should be fun.

Your turn.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I worked all day. Now it's almost 9:00 and it's raining. good thing, because I don't feel like doing anything anyways.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

It's raining here also. Watch Smackdown, Stick and witness Edge's Meltdown.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

It was raining, but I'm not feeling it this year...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I worked...I played with an american flag and a fan all day while I was supposed to be working...

I might go play guitar hero later...I dont know.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Just saw my city's fireworks. Not bad.
Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I played Portal and researched a new computer.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
It's raining here also. Watch Smackdown, Stick and witness Edge's Meltdown.
Spoiler

Last edited by STICK; 04 Jul 2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added spoiler tag:$
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2008, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ate some BBQ, watched Dazed and Confused for the first time, had some Shiner Bock, did some homework when company left. I hide when the relatives break out karaoke.
Old 05 Jul 2008, 04:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

No rains here...went and watched the fireworks with my lady...It was quite romantic because we were walking around downtown...which we haven't done in a long time...and they have fireworks there...so we watched it with about a couple hundreds or thousands crowd of people...after that went to dinner...
Old 05 Jul 2008, 02:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Interesting story.

While we were waiting for the fireworks to begin this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me about religion and going to his church,now I don't condone them trying to force religion on people and I don't think god would've wanted it that way but he seemed nice enough so I talked to him.After that he started to talk to my brother in law for about 10 minutes about religion,though it seemed longer than 10 minutes.

Later on the religious guy comes back and he starts talking to this group of people which consists of a guy and three girls,all of them obviously drunk by the way they were acting and the beer cans in their hands.Well after a few minutes I overhear the drunk guy ask the religious guy if he was in the military and what was his rank,then he's telling the guy to leave and the religious guy just keeps telling him that god loves him,eventually he ends up walking away and the fireworks begin.

I just thought I'd share this story with you guys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2008, 03:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Interesting story.

While we were waiting for the fireworks to begin this guy comes up to me and starts talking to me about religion and going to his church,now I don't condone them trying to force religion on people and I don't think god would've wanted it that way but he seemed nice enough so I talked to him.After that he started to talk to my brother in law for about 10 minutes about religion,though it seemed longer than 10 minutes.

Later on the religious guy comes back and he starts talking to this group of people which consists of a guy and three girls,all of them obviously drunk by the way they were acting and the beer cans in their hands.Well after a few minutes I overhear the drunk guy ask the religious guy if he was in the military and what was his rank,then he's telling the guy to leave and the religious guy just keeps telling him that god loves him,eventually he ends up walking away and the fireworks begin.

I just thought I'd share this story with you guys.
I am starting to warm up to religious types around her in AZ as long as their message is a postive message, the second the start calling themselves "God Fearing Christians" or saying things like "Putting the fear of God into you" that's when I get turned off I would rather speak to a "God Loving" Christian that promotes love and peace than some Jesus freak who believes in bringing negative attention to himself and/or his chruch by promoting religious persecution.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2008, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It rained here after the all star baseball game we had to go to...so maybe tonight we are going to do some fireworks.
Old 05 Jul 2008, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Had a quiet 4th. G/f was away so I just went to my brothers house for a BBQ.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down