ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I'm going to college...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2008, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default I'm going to college...

I leave for college August 21st. I'm going to Florida Gulf Coast University in Ft. Myers. The school itself is only about ten years old, but it's growing fast. They already have over 10,000 students. The best part about the school are the dorms. They're 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartments with a living room and a kitchen. The best part is that the dorms are on the beach. The school offers free kayak rentals and wakeboarding. It's pretty sick.

We don't have a football team yet, which sucks, but our basketball team is Division 1. I have a job interview for refereeing intramural sports. I figure it's the only job I'll enjoy doing, and I'll be able to ref the sports I don't like and make some money, and then play the ones I do like.

My major is Business Marketing with a minor in Sports Management. I have a lot of fucking math classes to take. I'm also taking a German class because next semester the plan is for me to move to Germany for a couple of months and go to school there.

Did you/do you plan on going to college?
Old 29 Jun 2008, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I got accepted into 2 universities..But I'm holding College off for a year or two. I need to get my job going, get money in my pocket..Get a car, all that first.
Old 29 Jun 2008, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I am going to register for a Pharmacy Tech class at Chandler-Gilbert CC in August which has job placemnet once I get my cert.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2008, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I'm going about 40 miles away to University of Nebraska...at Kearney. I'm going to study visual communication and design, and I'm going to look into the psychology department. I can't wait...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote