ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What's the worst breakup you've had.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2008, 05:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default What's the worst breakup you've had.

What's the worst breakup you've been through.

Recently, my girlfriend of 5 years left in the middle of the night, walked down the hall to my best friends apartment, slept with him, and sent him over in the morning to tell me she was leaving me for him.

But hey, I got his PS3 out of the deal.........so I still think I came out ahead on that deal.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Broke up with my ex of about 5 1/2 years...nothing bad...we mutually broke up...got with my current gf ever since...and I'm a changed man...nothing official but we're good as married...
Old 24 May 2008, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Welcome back Bleak, good to see you buddy.

That's harsh man sorry to hear that though you don't sound too upset about it

I've only been through one break up and that was about 8 years ago,she called me after I got home from my first day of high school and told me it wasn't working out and pretty much left it at that.

I took it rough at first but I got over it pretty quick.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

What up Bleak? Um, Are you and the dude still friends? Also, did you see this coming?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 07:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bleak View Post
But hey, I got his PS3 out of the deal.........so I still think I came out ahead on that deal.
If your girl was the type of person to do something like that, then yeah, you probably did.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of

Hey Truth, nothing much going on, just working on my new truck. the thing is going to be pimp.

No, me and the dude are not friends. Why would I need someone like that around.

and no, I didn't see it coming. things were going great between us as far as I knew.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 24 May 2008, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Damn, Bleak, she just got up in the middle of the night, walked down the hall and fucked him, and than sent him to tell you about it?

Yeah, man fuck that bitch, pimp your truck out and got get a plethora of hoes.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2008, 11:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

2004, I knocked up my girl and then she lost the baby in which I found out later on the bitch was already pregnant when I met her.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2008, 12:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

^^now that is a story I hear happening way too much nowadays.^^

Old 30 May 2008, 12:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Maybe it's due to the fact that while I've laid a multitude of women, I rarely allowed them the priviledge of thinking we were in an actual 'relationship'...but the few legitimate breakups I've had were AWESOME.

Angela - shagged her rotten, her mom and stepdad found out and shipped her out to live with her father in a rural suburb about 45 mins away. Never called her again.

Kim - after 18 months of bad chemistry but great sex, I got sick of her attitude and boned every friend she had...making the breakup that much better because not only did she lose a world class lover, but in a situation when most girls would've gone crying to their friends, she couldn't. Last I knew she'd gained about 150 pounds and married some 95 lb pencilneck geek.

Jessica - broke up after getting too close. Having originally agreed to not become exclusive to each other, we decided to end the relationship amicably by locking ourselves in her dorm room for a weekend with a few VHS tapes, a big bag of weed, a case and a half of beer and a box of condoms. To this day, that breakup stands as one of my favorite weekends ever.

There are others, but none as epic as those. As TO would say: I love me some me.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 30 May 2008 at 12:58 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2008, 02:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Jessica - broke up after getting too close. Having originally agreed to not become exclusive to each other, we decided to end the relationship amicably by locking ourselves in her dorm room for a weekend with a few VHS tapes, a big bag of weed, a case and a half of beer and a box of condoms. To this day, that breakup stands as one of my favorite weekends ever.

There are others, but none as epic as those. As TO would say: I love me some me.

Late.
That's a pretty badass break up...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2008, 01:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Man, I had this little japanese baby girl that we had this long assed relationship that never really worked. First time I dumped her on Christmas Eve. She just pissed me off about something trivial and I bailed out of town for a month. She was pretty pissed. Then, on the following Halloween, I totally hooked up with her again and I was way devoted and shit. but after about 6 or 7 months, she dumped me from fucking Hawaii because I didn't want to marry her. I was only like 20 or something. She regretted that decision for a long time and after a couple months we hooked up again. But I treated her like shit. I just fucked her and made her do shit for me. I was a major dick and I basically told her to fuck off and this was my revenge for her dumping me. I was laughing at her and stuff. What the hell is wrong with me? She was a tight little sweetie though. Last I saw, she married some other dude and was trying to buy a house. That was just a messy relationship all around but I'm glad she's doing well without me.

I had a horrible relationship with this one kind of retro hipster punk chic. She was like one of those suicide girls. She was hot as hell and I always remember her having incredible manners. Like she would eat super polite and stuff. I never figured that out. But we had a violent relationship around fucking, football and drinking. That was all we had to do with each other. Every day I'd kick her to the curb but by the end of the night we'd be screwing our brains out. It never really ended that dramatically, she just moved away and I heard she had an abortion or something. I saw her once after that, about a year later, and we fucked but the next morning I just told her to go away again. I never heard from her after that.

I broke up with some other crazy girls. One girls ex boyfriend wanted to kill me after I fucked her. Luckily, he got his arm messed up in some hick ass farm accident or something. She ended up being a lesbian anyway.

Another girl got in a fight with me one night when she was talking to this other girl I was sleeping around with. That was a fun night. I used to hang at this bar and I was fooling around with two psycho bitches at the same time, and I knew it was going to be messed up, but I did it anyway. It had been a couple months and finally they ran into each other. I was playing pool and kind of laughing with my friends about how it was going to be fucked up real soon. I couldn't believe it, but they both still wanted me. In the end, I just walked away from them a little later on.

I've had so many fucked up relationships. I don't even know how my current one has survived this long. I'm sure to fuck it up soon though. I can feel it. Like, things get bad and they just don't ever get better no matter how hard you try. I told her last night I wanted to kill myself. I'm so fucked up. I wish I was a junkie.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2008, 01:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The last one I guess considering it's the only one I've had so far.
Old 30 May 2008, 03:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Yo Bleak, good to see ya is still kickin'.

Lets just say mine involved her, our bed, my "best friend" and my stuff in a flaming pile on the sidewalk in front of my house....I think what really pissed her off was the fact that I ran down to the store and came back with hot dogs, marsh mellows and a half rack and proceeded to have an impromptu weenie roast. My "friend" walked up to me and asked "we cool?", I busted his nose and knocked out some teeth and went back to roasting my 'mellow.

One helluva a party ensued that night.....

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2008, 09:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I haven't had any. No female ever looked at me until I met Cyn
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote