ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

draw yourself as a teen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2008, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default draw yourself as a teen

this meme is getting bigger. Some of them are pretty funny. Don't know if anybody here has seen or cares, but whatever.

http://davario.livejournal.com/30861.html

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2008, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't have the time, energy, or my own puter to draw myself as a teen, so use your imagination, you can see me there.

As a teen, I was 5 foot 6, long blonde shaggy hair, (kinda like what Regal's hair looked on the night he won the King tourny, but longer) My hair landed just below my shoulder lines. I had a 30 inche waiste, wore Levi's 501's w/ checker-board vans, and a T-shirt cut much like how Shawn Michaels wears his. (Cut off sleeves, and open to the bottom hymn. I have dark blue eye's, with sharpe corners, and I rode a skateboard. (No pads, & I never wore a ponytail) On cold days, I wore a rustic color or black leather trench coat, the length went almost to my heals. I have big arms and chest developed from working hard as a carpet installer and 5 nights @ the gym. I have been compaired often in looks or appearance to Patric Swayze, from his roll in point break or Dirty Dancing. (I just wished I could have danced like him)

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote