ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Get on board the Dev Bandwagon!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2008, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Get on board the Dev Bandwagon!

We will accept all the votes from the fellow candidates who did not make it past the primaries. Not because you want to just freely hand over the votes, but just because you want to support the order of the Platypus!

That’s right, the Platypus. The Republicans have their Pacaderms and the Democratics have their Asses. But our campaign is for the symble of the platypus… Why you ask? Well, because nobody knows what the hell a Platypus is… just like nobody knows what a Dev is. It’s a perfect marriage of character and balance.

So vote Dev, and show your support of the Platypus Party!

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Everyone with half a brain knows he's going to win...

So I mean...
Old 05 May 2008, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

BOYCOTT OT MOD VOTING NOW!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Are you his alt or his bitch?

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2008, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

The Platypus may be native to my country but i swear 90% of the fucking population have never seen one either. If they werent used on our 20 cent piece im sure noone would know what they fuck they even looked like...

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2008, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Everyone with half a brain knows he's going to win...

So I mean...
So, losing sux huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Are you his alt or his bitch?
I have you know sir, I'm his under-paid, under-appreciated, under-educated, Under-wear printed campaign manager. Why? because as we all know, Dev used to run around the house wearing his Yoda print under-roose wearing a towell tied around his neck thinking he was a Jedi-Superman when he was younger... about a week younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D View Post
The Platypus may be native to my country but i swear 90% of the fucking population have never seen one either. If they werent used on our 20 cent piece im sure noone would know what they fuck they even looked like...
Just like Dev! My next campaign will be to put Dev's head on a quarter... or was it, put a quarter on Dev's head?

Old 06 May 2008, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Yoda should be Mod since he posts more than DEV does....or maybe make him co-Mod since PWF is electing a new mod who only posts once a week.

I mean damn Yoda...how many of these DEV support threads have you made that Dev actually posted on?

The only thing Dev has going for him is the "Anyone but Boston" vote.

Last edited by BOSTON; 06 May 2008 at 10:58 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2008, 11:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Hey Boston, just to let you know, I think you are getting robbed also. So you're not the only one who thinks that, and that is in no way a swipe at DEV.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2008, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post
I think Yoda should be Mod since he posts more than DEV does....or maybe make him co-Mod since PWF is electing a new mod who only posts once a week.

I mean damn Yoda...how many of these DEV support threads have you made that Dev actually posted on?

Thought that might good with your post...

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2008, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post

Though I am flattered by this statement, I am not interested in becoming a Mod. There is a reason as to why I gave you my vote, and I would rather see you take the responsibilty than myself as being a Mod.

I am Dev's manager, because I pulled his name out of a hat. I gave him the best support I could... & I think I did a damn good job of it. He never asked for my support, but thanked me for it in a private conversation.

I didn't know how popular Dev was when I started on campaigning for him, I just knew that if I gave it my best, I could get this guy to win.

Old 07 May 2008, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Though I am flattered by this statement, I am not interested in becoming a Mod. There is a reason as to why I gave you my vote, and I would rather see you take the responsibilty than myself as being a Mod.

I am Dev's manager, because I pulled his name out of a hat. I gave him the best support I could... & I think I did a damn good job of it. He never asked for my support, but thanked me for it in a private conversation.

I didn't know how popular Dev was when I started on campaigning for him, I just knew that if I gave it my best, I could get this guy to win.
Yeah, if you cheated.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2008, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill View Post
Yeah, if you cheated.