ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How many times have you cheated on your better half?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2008, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default How many times have you cheated on your better half?

Shouldn't a man be allowed to cheat once a year at least?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
Shouldn't a man be allowed to cheat once a year at least?

Not while he's married.

Would you appreciate it if your wife cheated on you with some dude whose dick is twice the size of yours, and knows how to use it twice the times better?

I wouldn't be happy about that, so no... I never cheated on my wife while we were married & living with each other... it's completely wrong and cold hearted.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Not while he's married.

Would you appreciate it if your wife cheated on you with some dude whose dick is twice the size of yours, and knows how to use it twice the times better?

I wouldn't be happy about that, so no... I never cheated on my wife while we were married & living with each other... it's completely wrong and cold hearted.
That wouldn't happen to me. If you putting it down, your girl will stay around. Bottom line.

I

Old 30 Apr 2008, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Edit: This doesn't go for guys like Stick and Dev, they don't want any other women, and I respect the hell out of that. They are genuinely good guys, who just want the women they have, and that is awesome.

But for guys like me, well it's pretty hard not to cheat. Why do they call it cheating anyway? What the fuck do you win? Oh, I think I get it.

Old 30 Apr 2008, 09:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Been really tempted twice but never did. Once was by an actress and another time was by a local newsbabe.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2008, 09:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

What exactly is considered to be cheating though?...I haven't had sex with anyone else since I've been with my lady...and nothing is wrong with that...because she's smoking hot...at least for me she is...so yeah...

But I have been to a few parties...without her...drunk...and a bunch of drunk college bitches...and saw a few naked chicks...might have grabbed here and there...a few lap dances...

Yeah...I guess that's the most I've ever do something behind my lady back...

Before my lady though...I was dating 3 girls at the same time...but it was nothing special...it was just what it was...dating...
Old 04 May 2008, 02:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't cheat on her because I don't believe in doing that to someone who really cares about you,also because my momma raised me better than that.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2008, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

^^^You know damn well, if you had a GF-And Stacy Kiebler offered to let you put them long legs over your shoulder. That faithful shit would go right out of the window.

Old 04 May 2008, 03:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
^^^You know damn well, if you had a GF-And Stacy Kiebler offered to let you put them long legs over your shoulder. That faithful shit would go right out of the window.
Even if you guys don't wanna believe it's okay but I really wouldn't do that my girl,I would totally feel like complete shit if I did that to my girl if I had one.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2008, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Those who cheat are usually more unhappy with themselves than they are with there female counter parts

Besides I would not want that kind of bad karma floating over my head...
Old 06 May 2008, 03:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

Umm... you do know that if you got to that point were Stacy is putting her legs over your shoulders, you were already planning on cheating, because you let it get to that point.

Old 06 May 2008, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Umm... you do know that if you got to that point were Stacy is putting her legs over your shoulders, you were already planning on cheating, because you let it get to that point.

Not only whould I let it get to that point, I would be the one that asked for it to get to that point.

I see it it took you 2 days to come up with that little statement. Good job, genius.

Old 06 May 2008, 05:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Not only whould I let it get to that point, I would be the one that asked for it to get to that point.

I see it it took you 2 days to come up with that little statement. Good job, genius.
please...

spare me the bullshit. You couldn't get Stacy if ya paid her all the money your worth. (dat's about 3-fiddy)

(My fellow earthlings, this is a great example of why our country (USA) is still so fucked up these days, just look at the mindset of the obvious dolt)

Old 06 May 2008, 06:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I might couldn't buy Stacy, I doubt I would have to. All I need is five minutes alone with her.

I am sure I could fuck any of them obese broads, that you pick up at the karoke bar you work at.

Old 06 May 2008, 06:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
I might couldn't buy Stacy, I doubt I would have to. All I need is five minutes alone with her.

I am sure I could fuck any of them obese broads, that you pick up at the karoke bar you work at.

Shi-it... You're so full of yourself.

With that kind of talk... I bet that your palm is the only pussy you've had lately.