ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

East Primary Debate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2008, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default East Primary Debate

These questions are for the candidates from the East Primary to answer. This would be Dev, Gdawg, One, and Spear.

1. What have you done lately to make PWF think you should be OT mod?

2. What about your fellow East Primary opponents do you think would not make them a good OT Mod?

3. If you were to become OT Mod, what would be the first thing you would do?

4. How would you handle the responsibilities of Meeting of the Minds?

5. If Starscream came back how would you handle him?

There you go, obviously this will help with some insight on the candidates from the East...I didn't go into a whole lot of discussion because the major debate will be after the primaries...So good luck and feel free to smear your opponents.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

1. What have you done lately to make PWF think you should be OT mod? - Jack shit, which is why I should be the mod. There's nothing to do.

2. What about your fellow East Primary opponents do you think would not make them a good OT Mod? - GDAWG obviously hasn't been here.

3. If you were to become OT Mod, what would be the first thing you would do? - Give everyone some weed.

4. How would you handle the responsibilities of Meeting of the Minds? - Keep Boston out of it.

5. If Starscream came back how would you handle him? - I actually sort of liked SS.
Old 26 Apr 2008, 12:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I am in the east primary....

I am me, Dev, one of the most level headed guys on PWF. What more could anyone ask for. I am a friend to most, hated by.....I am sure some. I have earned the respect of almost all of my fellow veteran posters (many of whom have shown their full support of my candidacy) as well as standing up for new posters. I am a well rounded, very experienced person that brings a fount of knowledge to PWF.

Lately, I am Dev, that is more than anyone could ask for....or was that more than anyone asked for, I am confused now.

2. What about your fellow East Primary opponents do you think would not make them a good OT Mod?

Meh, I am not a petty person, Spear and The One are both great posters and would do a damn fine job, both fellas are well experienced in the ways of PWF and both have been mods in one form or another. As for Gdawg, not a good fit, never had a problem with the kid but too much immaturity there to run OT.

I am a vet, and yes I had my time away from PWF, as have many a good folk around here, life has priority over my "net life" I will make no bones about that, but that in itself is a reason to vote for me over my fellow candidates, my priorities are in line. I am a responsible person that will not fly off the handle and will remain unbiased in matters of PWF which will allow me to make objective decisions during my modship.

I would concentrate the majority of my efforts on boosting traffic, getting some folks back who have been away, getting new folks in, creating topics that stir responses. I would also keep an ear open to the good peeps here at PWF, suggestions of the PWF members can give great insight into what would boost interest.

I for one would post in there alot more, plus I would make sure there was a range of topics that would be of interest to a larger audience. Meeting of the Minds has always been a haven from the aimless or "smilie" posts that OT is home for. While it can harbor more serious discussion it can also allow posts from those who my not top out the MENSA scales, but can string together a coherent sentence.

Flaming, nonsensical, and single word posts need not apply.

Scream was probably one of the most creative people PWF has ever seen, the man could write and had a good sense of humor...at times. I would try and help steer him towards his creative side as his posts would with out a doubt create traffic in OT. If he got outta hand, like we all know Scream did, I would exercise my mod powers and keep the OT traffic flowing without having to wade though waist deep "Scream"ings. I would welcome seeing him back.

To wrap things up folks. I realize when you think of Dev you think of someone who verbalrifically rapeiferates the English linguisticalities, but I am also a guy who has called PWF home for all these years now and I would be honored if the folks that I have posted with all these years seen fit to bestow me with the honor of being OT mod.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2008, 02:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My resume more than speaks for itself. I've been over it more than enough. Recently though, I have of course been involved in KPWF a lot. I'm also one of the few who you can consistently see in MOTM a lot. Like I've said..If experience is what you want..I'm the guy. I was an SM a year ago after all..And I think that speaks for itself..And is "recent" enough.

Gdawg shouldn't even be on the list. Spear modded sports, which doesn't touch the traffic OT has when somethin' is going down, sorry, that's fact. I love Dev, but his activity in the overall spectrum of things has been sporadic to say the least. Plus, he, as an "older" gentleman, has more responsibilities to tend to than my, "younger" self..Which would enable me to be on here more, and be a more stable figure. But overall, trying to find something to diss Dev about is hard enough as it is.

Do the exact same thing that I did with all 4 wrestling forums when I had them at the same time..Post threads out the ass. This is Off-Topic after all. My very first act however..Bring back random thoughts. That was the most fun I've seen people have in PWF..And if you want the 25 posts a day..That damn sure will bring it on a lot quicker. It would bring back an air of freedom to PWF. I believe in less government politically..And I would mod PWF the same way.

I'm a consistent member of MOTM. I cause a lot of traffic with my seemingly radical political opinions in comparison to the rest of the board. My rants have drawn some of the most traffic filled threads in recent MOTM memory. Taking care of MOTM would be right up my alley. No opinion filtered, no matter how radical or "inappropriate".

I wouldn't. I believe that the posters themselves should have an imput in one of their fellow posters fate. If SS starts to "lose it"..Simply make a poll in OT. If majority says go...gone. If the majority says stay..He stays. Personally..I loved SS. He made you laugh..Me at least. I just don't believe I have the power to ban someone who's "offenses" are only offensive to SOME. Perm' bans should only be placed on flagrantly harmful posters to the boards environment..and I never thought SS crossed the line..If he did..I would take him out without posters approval..for sure.
Old 27 Apr 2008, 10:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The_One discreminates against old people?...

disqualified.

This post was endorsed by those who support equal rights to young & old, rich or poor, green or white. However, not by those who support the_One, but by only those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote