ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Oeo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2008, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Oeo

Just wanted to show Oeo some public appreciation…

Oeo, I listened to your interview with Exo, and I must say, I was touched. Thank you for what you spoke about concerning your faith, that was fantastic. I, much like yourself, share the same views, however, I am a horrible representation of a Christian. I go to bars to sing karaoke, rarely do I drink. But I feel condemned by my brethren for doing so. However, I get to share my faith with the lost and hurting there. But then they hear me sing my heavy metal music. I try to explain that there is a freedom in Christ, and from what I believe, God is more interested on how we treat other people more-so than how bad we sound on a mic.

I know I can talk real dirty, and perverted, it’s a sin that I don’t know if I could ever overcome, but I know I am not condemned for this either. I just know that God would prefer that I spoke more often of things that are Holy, and not of things that are perverse.

God bless you kind sir, you are an inspiration to me, and I’m sure of so many others here on PWF.

(If anyone else likes to share something kind with this young man, Oeo, please do so here. Or, say something nice about any poster you'd like in this thread.)

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Good point. If someone really did create our world, then I'm sure they have more perspective than to worry about silly things like karaoke and music taste.

By the way, is that stuff actually fun?
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 05:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I stated much of how I felt in the KPWF interview thread but I will add that I concur with Yodas post. Oeo is one of the most non judgmental fellas I have run across on these interwebs. I know one day I will get back his direction and we will tip an RC together and discuss the world, and maybe even a lil wrasslin'

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 05:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Good point. If someone really did create our world, then I'm sure they have more perspective than to worry about silly things like karaoke and music taste.

By the way, is that stuff actually fun?
Being a Christian? Yes, very fun, when you get over the depression part of it.

Or did you mean karaoke? Karaoke is hell-a fun, and very addicting. It took me along time to get the nerve up to do it. I had to get hammered a few times when I first started. But I never been a fan of drinking. So I finally got to the point of just doing it sobar. I look forward to every Friday when I run the equipment, it's a fun time... Even when I have to deal with the drunks trying to explain why they're always right and the occassional fight.

Old 22 Apr 2008, 06:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

That's cool. I think we all dream of performing our favorite artist's songs.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
That's cool. I think we all dream of performing our favorite artist's songs.
You should hear me do Megadeth and Guns & Roses, everyone says I do a great immitaion for both. Some songs I just completly kill, once I find out I can't sing that song, you won't ever hear me try it again. I mix it up, I try to sing something new every week. But when I do find something that I sing well and get's the crowd involved, expect me to sing it again within the month.