ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

West Primary Debate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2008, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default West Primary Debate

These questions are for the candidates from the West Primary to answer. This would be Boston, Tri, Sub, and Josh.

1. What have you done lately to make PWF think you should be OT mod?

2. What about your fellow West Primary opponents do you think would not make them a good OT Mod?

3. If you were to become OT Mod, what would be the first thing you would do?

4. If you had the power to ban, who would you ban first?

5. Is it possible to keep the OT at twenty-five posts a day? How would you do so?

There you go, obviously this will help with some insight on the candidates from the West...I didn't go into a whole lot of discussion because the major debate will be after the primaries...So good luck and feel free to smear your opponents.
Old 21 Apr 2008, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey DC, now that you have started this, should you un-stickify some of these other threads? I haven't seen so much sticky stuff since when I last pulled out & missed the towell.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2008, 06:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yoda, you nasty little green pervert. Please, shut up. Ewwww!

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2008, 09:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I will be posting my response to this debate via live video as a free Preview of PWFTV this Friday!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2008, 01:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
I will be posting my response to this debate via live video as a free Preview of PWFTV this Friday!!!
Will you be reading off a script or que cards?

this post was approved by Dev, who's better off un-seen than not heard. vote Dev for OT Mod 2008.

Old 23 Apr 2008, 10:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Free preview? Does that mean you'll charge for future episodes?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2008, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Boston using wecam scares me. He'll probably do One Guy One Cup or something.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Oh hell no...to tell you the truth I don't know why I said free....I guess it was just the weed talking.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 01:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Oh hell no...to tell you the truth I don't know why I said free....I guess it was just the weed talking.
The Weed's talking? Umm, Are you sure you're not on LSD?

Cause umm...
weed doesn't talk.

This post was approved by Cheech & Chong, who have never seen weed talk at all... unless they were on acid, man. And by the commitee that say's "say no to drugs and yes to pot" and "vote Dev for OT Mod 2008, beofore you toke on that blunt, cause otherwise you may never get around to doing it."

Old 25 Apr 2008, 02:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Enjoy:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_NvdcCYUrl4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_NvdcCYUrl4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I think this is the first time this website has been mentioned in any type of video format.

Last edited by BOSTON; 26 Apr 2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

One word of advice BB... Make-up!

Man you are one white mudder fudger!

Old 25 Apr 2008, 04:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Boston equals ratings!!!!

Oh and if you need your username change, anybody and for some reason you can't change it, just pm me and I can change it for you, or pm Trev and he can do the same..bout time he does something
Old 25 Apr 2008, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I've done banned like two posters in the past couple of days.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I've done banned like two posters in the past couple of days.
Newbies or old schoolers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Boston equals ratings!!!!

Oh and if you need your username change, anybody and for some reason you can't change it, just pm me and I can change it for you, or pm Trev and he can do the same..bout time he does something

Yeah I just need it to say "Boston" because I don't have the option to change it in the user cp and I also can't upload avs either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda
One word of advice BB... Make-up!

Man you are one white mudder fudger!
I had an open window next to me which I guess whitened me up.

Last edited by BOSTON; 25 Apr 2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 25 Apr 2008, 06:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

My god you're fat.