ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

School is almost over for the semester

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2008, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default School is almost over for the semester

So it looks like I will probably pull all A's this semester, thats in five classes.

I will be so glad when this is over, however this summer will suck also.

I have a class for ten days in May, called The origins of Great Traditions. It is some kind of history class and it is going to suck. Ten days for almost five hours a day.

Then for June and July I have two English Classes...One is four days a week for three hours about writing, and the other class is two days a week for three hours and it is all about grammar.

But in the fall and next spring I student teach and then I get my diploma, go me.

So if you are in school how much do you got left, and are you dreading anything?
Old 19 Apr 2008, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Got to finish my arts degree. About 5 weeks off finishing this semester, then at the end of the year I will be finished my course and be out in the wide world, trying to find something to do with a useless arts degree and a passion for writing and acting.

Only have two subjects next semester which is going to be sweet though.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2008, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

The School thing is behind me. History of Western Civ, Cultural Anthro. Critical Thinking, I loved all of that stuff. I hated all my math courses, the prof. made the subjects as interesting as Rosie O'Dunkendounuts at a wet t-shirt contest ad my English prof. simply did not like my interpretilizationalisticalitions of the English language.

I am sure you have mentioned it before DC, but I will ask anyway, What are you seeking your degree in?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2008, 10:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
The School thing is behind me. History of Western Civ, Cultural Anthro. Critical Thinking, I loved all of that stuff. I hated all my math courses, the prof. made the subjects as interesting as Rosie O'Dunkendounuts at a wet t-shirt contest ad my English prof. simply did not like my interpretilizationalisticalitions of the English language.

I am sure you have mentioned it before DC, but I will ask anyway, What are you seeking your degree in?

Right now I have an associate Degree in Middle Grades Education: Social Studies and Language Arts...I plan on having a Bachelors Degree in the same by May of 2009...I also plan on getting certified in Reading and Math so that I will be able to teach more than just those teach subjects if needed...
Old 20 Apr 2008, 01:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I graduate high school May 11th, I can't wait. I can't wait to get out of here and go to college.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2008, 03:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think I am going to get a B... Fuckin' Earth Science. Other than that, I think I'll get all A's.

I have to go to school all summer, I am dreading that. Specifically public speaking. Ewww!

I will finish my Associates after fall or winter, not sure... But I do plan on continuing education.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2008, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I graduate June 12th and it couldn't come any sooner. Heading onto a JC after that...

The month of May for me is going to be torture, just another month waiting in anticipation for HS to be over...I'll probably end up regretting that statement when it's all over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2008, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I finished my last exam on Thursday morning ... soo I just got back home tonight and start the summer job hunt tomorrow. One more year to go and I'll have my degree.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote