ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Tri...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2008, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Tri...

Tri... To bann on sight!

This was his motto for a many of days when he once was a Mod in times past. Posters had no chance.

KAM, Starscream, and Feels on Wheels just to name a few fell victim to Tri's elitist persona as they all have felt the sting of the bann that was placed by his finger on the keyboard.

"Tri, to bann on sight" was his motto... don't make it his slogan. Only you can save OT from this type of diabolical, Marxist dictatorship.

If you love OT as much as I, and want to see the best that OT can be... you will vote Dev for OT Mod 2008.

Thank you for your love, your care, your hospitality, your warmth, your wisdom, your intuition, your money, your bright and beautiful smile, and for you... just being you. ...and did I mention your love? Yes... thank you for your ear, eyes, nose, & voice too.

This attack add was sponsored by those who don't support tyranny in-which Tri is known to produce. And your local add council, who can tell you, that voting for Dev, adds up to a peaceful life in OT.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2008, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Banning star is kinda a right of passage...wait, was this at pw

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Banning star is kinda a right of passage...wait, was this at pw
That's just another name in the list of the hundreds that have fallen to the frugal banning power of the pragmatic Tri.

He may Tri at everything he attempts, but the the only thing he was ever good at doing was bann, and we don't need that type of evil to plague the wonderful land of OT.

vote Devfor OT Mod 2008

This add was paid for by some guy holding a "will work for food" sign on your local street corner, and by his associate "let's cut the crap, I just need a beer" sign holder guy in down town.

Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

for the record, i havent even been a mod at a big board. i was an admin at wOw for like 3 months, then it died. so i havent banned ANYONE. this is just propaganda spread by LIARS to take me down
Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
for the record, i havent even been a mod at a big board. i was an admin at wOw for like 3 months, then it died. so i havent banned ANYONE. this is just propaganda spread by LIARS to take me down
Tri to deny, we all know that you are the tyranny king of the bann!

This comment was sponsored by some drunk who passed out and slept in his own vomit in the back of the bar.

Last edited by Yoda; 16 Apr 2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 19 Apr 2008, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think even people that weren't mods were allowed to ban Star......

I banned some kid 40 times in one day or something.....odd fellow, he was.....just didn't get the message.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2008, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Since when did the word "ban" become "bann?"
Old 19 Apr 2008, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Tri for OT mod.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2008, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R View Post
Tri for OT mod.
thats the ticket!
Old 19 Apr 2008, 07:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Wow! Tri got 1 vote!

This post was endorsed by; the few, the proud, the 2 that were never banned by Tri.

Old 24 Jun 2008, 10:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So Tri is one of the ones who banned me over at PW? I dont remember ever being banned here.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote