ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Boston is corrupt!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2008, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Angry Boston is corrupt!

The Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, & Celtics are at the top of their leagues, some Boston Bastard is a front runner in a Mod Race... there must be deep corruption involved with this. Boston doesn't even live in Boston! He's a west coast guy... He should change his name to San Leandro ...or something.

I am under the assumption that illegal campaign contributions have been awarded to Boston, but from who still needs to be determined.

This attack add has been endorsed by those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2008, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda
The Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, & Celtics are at the top of their leagues, some Boston Bastard is a front runner in a Mod Race... there must be deep corruption involved with this. Boston doesn't even live in Boston! He's a west coast guy... He should change his name to San Leandro ...or something.

I am under the assumption that illegal campaign contributions have been awarded to Boston, but from who still needs to be determined.

This attack add has been endorsed by those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008
I was actually born in Boston but I now live in Chandler, Arizona.....yeah it's kind of funny a poster with the name "Boston" is a west coast OT mod canidate but what can you do.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2008, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Bastard View Post
I was actually born in Boston but I now live in Chandler, Arizona.....yeah it's kind of funny a poster with the name "Boston" is a west coast OT mod canidate but what can you do.
There is way to much politics in this statement here folks... How can you trust these kind of politics! ...and race baiting.

This guy has been endorsed by the homosexual mafia... in the exception of Mista Hardy, who's not apart of their league.

I tell-ya HE's corrupt! ...and as politicians go, he's as crooked as a serpent on a hot paved road.

this add has been approved by those who want to see Dev stomp a mud hole in all other candidates, and the Dev for OT Mod 2008 campaign team.

Old 16 Apr 2008, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Dark Master

This page needs to get back to the top, to ensure that the Truthhh of Boston is known to the public, and to support the support of those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008.

this post was paid for by some cheap basturd whose name wasn't Boston

Old 16 Apr 2008, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Shut up.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 03:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H
Shut up.
Relax, I kind of enjoy the whole Yoda for Dev promos even if it does involve me.

One of my campaign aids just emailed me a transcript of a Yoda/ Dev telephone conversation:

Spoiler

Last edited by BOSTON; 17 Apr 2008 at 04:02 AM.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
but what can you do.
vote Tri?
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
vote Tri?
No, but I will Tri become OT mod.
Old 17 Apr 2008, 04:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
No
you sure?
Old 17 Apr 2008, 01:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
No, but I will Tri become OT mod.
Just throw your support to Dev and all will be ok.

This post was endorsed by AA, and all other companies that support quiters.

Old 17 Apr 2008, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Relax, I kind of enjoy the whole Yoda for Dev promos even if it does involve me.

One of my campaign aids just emailed me a transcript of a Yoda/ Dev telephone conversation:

The dark side I sense in you. Turn over.
Grave danger you are not in. Hurt it will not. Obsessed I am with your ass.
Trust me. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny! Two fingers I will start with.
Okay. Do or do not, there is no try. Spice things us this does! Cosmo I read it in. That is your magazine is it not?
Impatient you are. Takes time this pill I took. Nervous you are now making - and work it won't now. Bathroom do you have?
Strong am I with the force. Size matters not.
Consume you it will. Consume you it will! Yes!
I have you know sir that I'm from the lineage of belief that, "if it smells like fish, eat your wish, but if it smells like cologne, leave it alone".

A little campaign advice, attack the candidate, not their campaigners. Name an instant in history were a candidate went after their opponents campaign manager.

The lack of your wisdom shall prove this as a conscience truth... if you can't run a campaign... you can't run a forum.

This post was brought to you by the letter A and the letter Z, "the beginning and end of Boston's run for OT Mod", and by those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008... Vote Dev!

Old 17 Apr 2008, 10:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Yoda is pretty funny

I'm almost certain I'm voting for Dev.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Join us Stickito, you know the Devaliciousosity is where it be.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2008, 11:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I have you know sir that I'm from the lineage of belief that, "if it smells like fish, eat your wish, but if it smells like cologne, leave it alone".

A little campaign advice, attack the candidate, not their campaigners. Name an instant in history were a candidate went after their opponents campaign manager.

The lack of your wisdom shall prove this as a conscience truth... if you can't run a campaign... you can't run a forum.

This post was brought to you by the letter A and the letter Z, "the beginning and end of Boston's run for OT Mod", and by those who support Dev for OT Mod 2008... Vote Dev!

I admit this was a funny post.

Now Silencio, Yoda.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2008, 01:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Yoda is pretty funny

I'm almost certain I'm voting for Dev.
I was just being honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I admit this was a funny post.

Now Silencio, Yoda.
Silencio? Is that like Italian for, "shut the fudge up"?

Truthhh, I do expect your vote to be cast for Dev... just before you shut up.

These quotes were sponsored by the SJ Sharks who just went 3&2 with the Flames, just like Dev will beat all the flamers running against him. Vote Dev for OT Mod 2008