ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Official SPEAR for OT Mod Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2008, 02:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default The Official SPEAR for OT Mod Thread

Why Spear? Why Not Spear.

No he can't match BOSTON in this race, but Spear does have a lot of great political tendencies.

Just like other politicians he flim-flams each week...they switch parties, or stances on issues...spear switches sports teams.

But seriously look what he has brought to the stable for all of you.

he is a former mod, he brings the experience.

he has dabbled in graphics, that's a plus

He brought you threads about having sex at Disneyland, so he has the kid vote.

The guy is A+ and you should want a leader like him in OT...So if you decide not to vote for BOSTON, then Spear is your man.
Old 09 Apr 2008, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Is he like Britney? You know... if he losses, will he shave his head, give a bare crotch shot to the cameras and beat a car with an umbrella?

If so... then my vote stays with Dev, and if not... well my vote still stands with Dev. Because I don't know Dev just as much as I don't know anyone else.

Last edited by Yoda; 09 Apr 2008 at 03:57 PM.
Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2008, 01:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
Why Spear? Why Not Spear.

No he can't match BOSTON in this race, but Spear does have a lot of great political tendencies.

Just like other politicians he flim-flams each week...they switch parties, or stances on issues...spear switches sports teams.

But seriously look what he has brought to the stable for all of you.

he is a former mod, he brings the experience.

he has dabbled in graphics, that's a plus

He brought you threads about having sex at Disneyland, so he has the kid vote.

The guy is A+ and you should want a leader like him in OT...So if you decide not to vote for BOSTON, then Spear is your man.
A) Why not GDAWG?

B) I don't switch stances. I've been a Packers fan all my life and i'm damn proud of it. I'm not John Kerry. I don't flip-flop.

C) I'm currently a Super Mod at a much more active forum than this one, so I have experience as well.

D) I'm more than capable with Photoshop now. I've taken a class, I've spent hours on the thing, I think I have decent skills with it.

E) Once made a thread with the topic "Peanuts, butter, or peanut butter and jelly?". So I should have no problem with the kids vote either.

And that, in a nutshell, is why i'm more qualified, in my opinion, than Spear is.

Chuck Norris and GDAWG support this message.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 10 Apr 2008 at 02:23 AM.
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2008, 01:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

who?
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
who?
Exactly, that is why everyone should Vote GDAWG. Together We Can!

The War
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_ View Post
Exactly, that is why everyone should Vote GDAWG. Together We Can!
who?
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
who?
You are not important enough to know who GDAWG actually was. Back in the day this man was an epic PWF poster. More so then you sir will ever be.

The War
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

so you're saying that one poster isnt as important as another? thats why you shouldnt vote for this unknown person. Tri treats everyone as equals, no one is unimportant. NO ONE. not even Travolshit
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
so you're saying that one poster isnt as important as another? thats why you shouldnt vote for this unknown person. Tri treats everyone as equals, no one is unimportant. NO ONE. not even Travolshit
I in no way said that a poster isn't as important as another, I said you sir aren't important to the world of PWF.

The War
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

so you're saying im equal to other posters? so in turn, you're saying that ALL other posters arent important to the world of PWF...

the posters are PWF! vote Tri
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
so you're saying im equal to other posters? so in turn, you're saying that ALL other posters arent important to the world of PWF...

the posters are PWF! vote Tri
You are not equal to the great PWF posters you are on a subpar level at best.

Vote GDAWG.

The War
Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

Quote:
You are not equal to the great PWF posters you are on a subpar level at best.

Vote GDAWG.
Our future Mod Speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
In regards to Fox's recent comments, I have this to say. Sometimes a cantidate can't keep track of everyone or everything in it. There's a lot of people involved in running a campaign and honestly, I can't be there to babysit them all. But I will say this. I was deeply disappointed in Fox's remarks. They showed a sort of arrogance that this campaign isn't about. This campaign is about togetherness. It's about making PWF a better place. I'm sorry that my campaign manager misspoke the way he did. Like I said, I am very disappointed in him. Rest assured appropriate measures will be taken to deal with him. Know that from the bottom of my heart I apologize for his remarks. From now on we shall run this campaign with more dignity and class than was shown in Fox's remark. And know that we do not show arrogance in this camp and that we are running for one purpose and one purpose only, to make PWF a better place!

The War
Old 10 Apr 2008, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Vote for Spear.
Old 10 Apr 2008, 08:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
who?
Mike Jones.

Quote:
who?
Mike Jones.

Quote:
Peanuts, butter, or peanut butter and jelly?
That's a very good question, actually.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2008, 06:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I pwned the shit out of GDAWG back in the day. He isn't getting my vote.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote