ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Official DEV for OT Mod! ...thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2008, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
confused The Official DEV for OT Mod! ...thread

There is one man here for the job, the only one qualified for the position... no one else can stand up to him, because no one can find him.

He is... Dev!

The reason why he deserves the position as a Mod in OT is best express in his own words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev View Post
God=admin
Christ=Global Mod
Dev=OT mod

The math is pretty simple.
That's pretty cut and dry IMO.

So if you want a candidtate that you don't personally know, and you're not sure what-so-ever if you can trust., and comes off as a racist, self endulged POS, vote Obama!

Or, just vote for Dev, because I said so.... and that should be good enough for all of you, you who have at least half a brain.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2008, 01:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Holy Shit..........this is like official and stuff.....

*Clears throat*

that is all.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2008, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Just say "NO" to Boston... Because Boston is more gay than San Francisco!

Yo don't believe me? here's the proof, SF want's gay marriage, Boston does it, nuff said.

This post was endorsed by those who endorse those who support endorsing Dev for OT Mod.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

To this thread all I have to say is close the thread and Fail.

GDAWG in every way is better without words to be said. Vote GDAWG and you will get Hot Lesbian Action.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2008, 07:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

So you are admitting that GDAWG has a hidden gay agenda? I thought so.

*background changes to a small hometown USA*

Folks, growing up a small town, rural America, farm boy I was raiser with the values and moral fiber that none of the other candidates can even remotely demonstrate. I would not allow such aimless claims as "hot lesbian action" as my opponent Gee Dog has made. I would require photo graphic evidence of such claims before ever allowing such words to be spouted forth.....it is unjust I tell you, and can we afford to place someone so morally corrupt in charge of Off Topic, I didn't thinks so.

A vote for Dev is a vote for pictures of HLA, not empty claims of it.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 12:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fox_ View Post
To this thread all I have to say is close the thread and Fail.

GDAWG in every way is better without words to be said. Vote GDAWG and you will get Hot Lesbian Action.
It's not HLA when one of the girls looks like Dennis the Menace.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 02:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Dev, I'm typing like this so you can understand me. You know, me and you haven't always been friends like we are now. Hell I'd think you can say we downright didn't like each other. For whatever reasons, you know, you thought "I was an egotistical Jesus freak. Who bullied the posters in to seeing things my way" I thought you were” a egotistical atheist, who was a little to gentle on the morons and had goofy typing styles, with all your weird hippie Ebonics".

Somewhere along the lines we grew to be fiends, hell I think we even have the same outlook on things, but from a different angle. So we found a common ground along the way, and that is good. I admire your world travels, I admire you being a wrestler, and I admire that you've found happiness and have made a great family (with the wife I indirectly introduced you too) that is awesome.

With all that said. Dev you don’t have what it takes to be Ot Mod. You lack the killer instinct, to ban a bitch when it's called for. You'd probably want to talk it out, but in times of war, talking is irreverent. You have to grab your gun and destroy the people threatening your territory. I don’t think you have it in you; you’re too good of a guy. That's a good thing, but it’s not with OT needs.'

OT needs The One, he doesn't care with anybody thinks about him. He goes against the grain, you tell him something he doesn't like, and he destroys you. This is what the members of TOWC: HHH were known for, this is what they were taught. This is all they know, war is all they know. To be the leader of OT you need to separate yourself from, the posters and make your own road in the streets of PWF. You can't just sit these bitches down, and inspire them. You know what happens when you inspire a moron. You transform them, they take you inspiration, turn in to a weapon to get rid of you. You'll be talking to one of these cats, telling them "Hey, man you awesomedogious amigo", they'll turn around and BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!

One on the other hand, knows how to take the snake by the head, and ripped that slimy mothefucker apart, and makes a nice belt with it. That's what an OT needs, it doesn't need inspiration.

IT NEEDS SNAKE BELTS AND BOOTS!!!!!
I'm coming at you as a friend and 2008 PWF HOF class mate. Please reconsider

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 10 Apr 2008 at 02:43 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2008, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Note to Truthhh...

Shut up, I'm a Christian, bible thumping, Jesus luven, son-of-a-gun who knows I AM is I AM, too!

And I sport Dev, because I believe he's the best guy who I know nothing about, for the job!

The One is overly-under-midlle of the line, side-stepping curly-cue ball dancing busting out & doing the runnig-man step type of guy, and is not worth a throw-away vote.

You've seen the light, now do what's right, VOTE Dev for OT Mod!

This post was not endorsed by those who don't endorse those who have endorsed people who have never been endorsed by those who have yet to endorse the approval of Dev.

Last edited by Yoda; 10 Apr 2008 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10 Apr 2008, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev

Truth, I think you might be abit surprised at how quick I would pull the trigger on some dumbass son of a bitch who can't keep his yap shut.

Never confuse my kindness for weakness. Just because I may take a more laid back approach to posting and life does not mean mean I have not had my chance to show my "hard" side.

So while I appreciate your honesty and plea for me to "back out", it ain't gonna happen amigo. I have been through this PWF ringer just as much as anyone else. I am damn qualified to grab OT by the nuts a whip this pile of posts into shape.

..and as I said, my kindness is not, nor will it ever be, weakness, just because I don't jump someones shit and "destroy" them on the forums all the time does not mean I can't run this. Thats is what we have had, that is why we are where we are now.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I hope that true, old friend. Because you'e going to have to pull that trigger, if you want to run the OT. Plus, you might need to find another campaign manager. Voters will be scared away by a little green guy, with big ears.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
I hope that true, old friend. Because you'e going to have to pull that trigger, if you want to run the OT. Plus, you might need to find another campaign manager. Voters will be scared away by a little green guy, with big ears.
I'm not his manager.

I don't even know the guy. He's never spoken to me about this, and I was never asked to vote for him. I just support him blindy, just as so many support Obama blindly.

There's a method to my madness.

But Truthhh, you know I'm right in voting for him, and you are also leaning towards voting for him, because I'm using a Jedi Mind Trick on you... Now it's time yo9u start campaigning for him, because you know he speaks the Truthhh!

VOTE DEV! in 2008

Old 10 Apr 2008, 07:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

You realize that the OT Mod can't ban anyone.
Old 10 Apr 2008, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Yoda, shut up.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
You realize that the OT Mod can't ban anyone.

Yes, but it makes for some interesting banter.

Old 10 Apr 2008, 09:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

You know what interesting banter it makes for?