ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Single women with kids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2008, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Single women with kids

Who's been with them? If so got any good stories?

I've dated about 3 chicks with kids 2 were successful women that just happen to have kids and one was they stereotype baby-mama.

The difference is baby mamas are broke sluts who want to fuck you so you will pay their bills and the others have their own money and actually find it somewhat insulting if you try to pay for everything.

I also have noticed the same females this diss you years back all of a sudden find you attractive once they have popped out about 2-3 babies since they now have to lower their standards since no guy wants damaged goods.

Discuss
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2008, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the nice thing about single moms?

you know they put out

..... seriously, been down that road about 7 too many times...I say don't do it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2008, 07:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I'm still young so I'm gonna keep my mind open to desperate MILFs...
Old 30 Mar 2008, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo-Spidey
Well I'm still young so I'm gonna keep my mind open to desperate MILFs...
I still have one of them that still checks in with me about 1-2 times a year on myspace to see if I am still taken.....sometimes it gets temping just to get a room and give her a little quicke since she's the one MILF that only wants me are for sex and never got too attached but I know the living in girlfriend/ future wife would probably kill us both if she were to find out so each time a turn her down.
Old 07 Apr 2008, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Single Moms = getting laid
Old 28 Apr 2008, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Single Moms = getting laid
You got to listen for 2 key phrases when hooking up with a MILF: "I've had a c-section and I haven't had sex since before my 3 year old was born."

That's just as good as fuckin a virgin.
Old 28 Apr 2008, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

LOL.... One of my good friends is one of these Single moms... she's hinted at hooking up a few times but fuck that.... I don't need no baby mama drama in my life...
Old 30 Apr 2008, 11:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I tried it once. I have kids myself so I didn't think it would be a huge issue. But she was all "i love you" and shit like two weeks in. Plus I wanted to strangle her kids every time I saw them. Plus the sex was terrible. Basically she had absolutely nothing going for her, so I dumped her and got a 21 year old lesbian. Points for conversion?

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 01:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Dark Master

Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Yoda , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
I tried it once. I have kids myself so I didn't think it would be a huge issue. But she was all "i love you" and shit like two weeks in. Plus I wanted to strangle her kids every time I saw them. Plus the sex was terrible. Basically she had absolutely nothing going for her, so I dumped her and got a 21 year old lesbian. Points for conversion?
No points for conversion... everyone knows that there is a lesbian inside of every woman.

Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2008, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

I dated a chick with a 5 year old daughter for alittle over a year. Wasn't as bad as I expected.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2008, 11:44 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Biggs
LOL.... One of my good friends is one of these Single moms... she's hinted at hooking up a few times but fuck that.... I don't need no baby mama drama in my life...
You should still hit it, with a rubber on of course because some of them just want sex with no strings attached.