ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

goddamn this place is dead...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2008, 12:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default goddamn this place is dead...

What the fuck happened?...It was dead and then Cena-changeover saved it for awhile...and now it just dead as fuck again...signed on and saw like 5 posts for the entire day or something...This place used to be fun...and I visit this every damn day...but I think PWF is slowly dying and my interest for this place is dying also...

I don't know who the hell going to read this thread or post in here...since it seems like y'all dead or something...but post some reasons to why the hell PWF is dead...and how the hell we can make it fun again...
Old 03 Mar 2008, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The obligatory PWF is dead thread.

The 34434234423434565665465656565656565656457768758788 888th version.

And we're still here.
Old 03 Mar 2008, 01:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yep.... Seriously people said this place was dying way back in 2005

But then we added an Arcade... and things picked up for a little while, only then further died because people came here to play gaes rather than post....

Fuck that Arcade Was Huge... I remember being one of those show-offs with 15+ Game High score Records in the Arcade that was pinned onto your Profile like a Badge of Honour

BRING THAT SHIT BACK DAMMIT!

Last edited by Dante; 03 Mar 2008 at 01:59 AM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 08:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Shouldn't have given up TOWC: RKO. should have fought on anyway just to keep the traffic up. oh well. I shall have to think of a new hair brained scheme to increase the sight traffic now.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 10:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Board been dead for many years now, but it'll still be here come 2009 because Kevin is still willing to pay the bills. I read the eFed to keep myself entertained these days and listen to KPWF, though i do need to download the latest episode.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 12:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I hardly have time for much of anything on teh interwebs anymore.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

People have been saying this since like 2003/2004

I've just been playing Halo 3 a lot recently. I come and check most every day, but I'm not on here like I used to be.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 01:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^I thought you hated Halo. You told me not to bother. You said COD4 was so much more satisfying. And now, after all that, I see you online playing Halo without me. Probably having fun. Why'd you do this to me

For that, you should have to get rock band and join the new band. It's gonna be me, and, well, you, and then Hollow and Deathdealer. It's gonna kick ass. And you know who won't be there to destroy my sorry skills? JASON!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 03:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Wait a minute. Rockstar has a online program, where you can make a band with people on the net?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 03:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh View Post
Wait a minute. Rockstar has a online program, where you can make a band with people on the net?
Well, yeah. It's not Rockstar, the company that does GTA, it's a game called Rock Band. You buy these instrument controllers, Guitar/bass, drums and a mic. Then you can hook up over the net and play the songs with other people. It's like Guitar Hero, but with more people on the same team. It's pretty goddamned fun with a bunch of people all trying to rock out on the same song.

www.rockband.com

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 03:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
^I thought you hated Halo. You told me not to bother. You said COD4 was so much more satisfying. And now, after all that, I see you online playing Halo without me. Probably having fun. Why'd you do this to me

For that, you should have to get rock band and join the new band. It's gonna be me, and, well, you, and then Hollow and Deathdealer. It's gonna kick ass. And you know who won't be there to destroy my sorry skills? JASON!
I didn't hate it...I just didn't see what all the hype was about. I still don't see what all the hype is about to be honest. It's a really fun game, just not the OMG BEST EVAR~!!~!1 Oh and I got sick of CoD4 I started to suck hardcore online and just got frustrated as hell with it, so I stopped playing it for a while, which has been about two months

I played through Mass Effect again, and then got back into Halo 3 online. Here recently I've been holdin' my own with the Halo 3 multiplayer

I'm sorry I told you not to get it I didn't think I would get into it as much as I have Please forgive me Exo...please

Oh and the chances of me getting Rock Band are slim to none...and slim was just shot in the face, with his brains all over the ground in a puddle

There's four games I want this year, and it's gonna be a struggle to get them as it is. No way I can afford to nix them to get RB aand an instrument, or the entire bundle. Plus, I suck ass at it. I played it at a friend's house, and was alright on Bass on easy but I was horrific on the drums and on the mic

Last edited by STICK; 03 Mar 2008 at 03:39 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 03:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Now that Rock Band shit sounds fun, if I only liked Rock music.

Old 03 Mar 2008, 05:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Holy Shit...we actually have 11 replies in the thread...nice very nice...

I started here around 2006...and there were a lot of activities back then...but I guess shits have been slow lately...Oh well...It is what it is...I guess...
Old 03 Mar 2008, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoCan View Post
I started here around 2006...and there were a lot of activities back then...but I guess shits have been slow lately...Oh well...It is what it is...I guess...
LMAO... 2006 was nothing.

This place used to be way busy. A page of threads a day.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2008, 05:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I remember at one time, we had so much traffic, we closed down the board iirc.