ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Networking with Friends

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2008, 09:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Networking with Friends

MySpace, Facebook, Bebo etc. etc. there are plenty of Worldwide Peer Networks available these days, apprenntly Instant Messaging just isn't enough for some people. Some people just feel obligated to share pictures of themselves with the Internet.

What networking accounts do you have and how often do you spend on them?
Old 03 Feb 2008, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

MySpace is all I have. I check it everyday, but rarely do anything with it.

I'll upload new pics sometimes, and I comment to people every now and then, but that's about all.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 11:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Myspace is the only one I use.

I check mine every day for new comments or messages,put a new song my page,change my layout,leave messages or comments on pages of my friends,or check out the bulletins my friends put up.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I've got Facebook and Myspace. I use both to keep in touch with people I know. Which people I keep in touch though depends on which site I'm using at that particular moment
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have MySpace and check it whenever I get online, but I don't do much on it these days... I have Facebook too but I don't particularly like it so I keep the friends list limited to old classmates.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I swear every idiot under 19 years old that visits my work is addicted to bebo or myspace

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2008, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

I have none of those......I have better things to do with my free time...

Like PWF posting
Old 04 Feb 2008, 12:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I got a myspace...I got a facebook.

I get on each one probably once or twice a day but only change something now and then.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote