ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Welp, I got a car...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Jan 2008, 09:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Welp, I got a car...

It wasn't the one I initially wanted, but I like it a lot.

I test drove an '08 Sentra today, and I fell in love with it. It was such an amazing ride, but we couldn't come to the right terms and meet my monthly payment.

So we left the Nissan dealership and went to Priority Toyota. I looked at an '07 Corolla with only 5,600 miles on it, but we couldn't come to terms on that one either. We kept going back and forth, and he kept trying to get me to go with it, but I stood firm. They came to me with an offer for an '08 Corolla, with a monthly payment of around $180, but it was over like 84 months I believe The Corolla is a nice car, but I just didn't like it nearly as much as the Sentra. It was hard to walk away with all their incentives with the "Priorities for Life" program, where you get free oil changes for the life of the car, free state inspection for the life of the car, and I think free engine coverage for the life of the car, but I just wasn't too into the Corolla

So we left there and were on our way back to Nissan to talk what the bottom line was, and he called me back. We went in and he wanted to talk leasing it, but that wasn't happenin', and then showed me the Versa and we talked numbers on that as well, but we couldn't get to my monthly payment either. The thing that was holding it back was the length of the contract and the amount being financed. They can only go up to 72/75 months if $15,000 is being financed, and with my down payment it was way less than that.

We talked some more about the pre-owned '06 Sentra, I took it on a test drive and went to talk to Cyn at work, and decided on that one. It's like an electric blue color, has a 6 disc CD changer, a little less than 29,000 miles on it, alloy rims, power windows, power locks, rear spoiler and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. Anyways, with the down payment, I got a contract of 60 months at $164 I think. It still has some of the warranty left as well, so that's good.

So yeah, I'll take some pics tomorrow (the ones on the website look washed out), and I'll post 'em up for all to see

Look at the WHEELS

6 disc CD changer, plus a regular CD player for 7 CDs total

Decent look

My sub. It gets a little thump thump goin' for me

It was real sunny out at the time I took them, so I couldn't get any other good angles.

O and for Boston and xer0, my new plates start with KMK

Last edited by STICK; 01 Feb 2008 at 08:32 PM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Jan 2008, 11:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it already...and its awesome.

Congratulations
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 12:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Congrats. You did the right thing by standing your ground and making the right call not to get something that's out of your range.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 12:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
I'm pretty sure I've seen it already...and its awesome.

Congratulations
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Congrats. You did the right thing by standing your ground and making the right call not to get something that's out of your range.
My dad was there to help me and give me advice and moral support n stuff.

John Cena was there for guidance as well

Last edited by STICK; 01 Feb 2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01 Feb 2008, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Congrats Big Homie.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Feb 2008, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Edited pics into the first post
Old 01 Feb 2008, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nice car Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
John Cena was there for guidance as well
You see...if the rest of you stopped hating Cena he could guide you to a nice new car.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

That color is the shit...good choice Stick good choice...my first car was same color...loved it to death...but the fucker broke down on me in the middle of a traffic jam luckily it wasn't on a freeway or anything...so I had to get rid of it...

BTW my current car have a 6-disks changer too...
Old 02 Feb 2008, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Congrats, bro. Very nice rig right there.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote