ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So what kinda car should I get?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jan 2008, 03:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default So what kinda car should I get?

Geico, the other guy's insurance, basically dicked me around for a month. They left numerous voicemails and emails and were waiting on clarification from the officer at the scene, if the guy said he had a green light, or a green arrow...the police report just stated we both said green lights and fault couldn't be determined. Green light would mean he would have to yield the right of way while U-turning, or he looked at the wrong light, so liability would be in my favor and they would have to pay up.

I got tired of waiting, so I called my company, and got them on it. They said the police report was favorable to me, and that it isn't uncommon for an officer to ignore such requests if they can't offer clarification. So my company handled it, and it'll probably end up in arbitration.

Anyways, they called me today, and after my $500 deductible, and the $350 of storage that accumlated past their date of coverage, I'll be getting a check for $4466.50. If they win arbitration, I'll be getting the $850 back as well.

So, I come to you PWF, to take suggestions of what kind of car I should get.

I definitely don't want a new car, but I also don't want a piece of shit beater either. Right now, we can't afford a full car payment, but maybe I can get something with a low monthly payment since that's a decent down payment. I'm thinkin' about getting an '04 or '05 car, probably a four door or something.

Suggestions?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Without the gay european-style license plate.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 10:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Do not buy a Taurus.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Get a VW
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

hyundai....everything is under warranty forever

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

A Toyota or Honda are always safe bets.

The Pontiac Vibe is just a rebadged Toyota Matrix, if you're looking for a hatchback that's American made.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2008, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

shit get a dodge or mazda..always worked well for my family
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by what777 View Post
shit get a dodge or mazda..always worked well for my family
Please don't buy anything from Daimler Chrysler. Their quality control is awful.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 01:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

get a saab.
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Mazda 3 hatch and throw some 15s in the back.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Jan 2008, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

seriously, at that price, go get some used toyota corolla or something super reliable and cheap.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jan 2008, 11:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So we went to a few dealerships the last two days, and I'm pretty close to deciding what I want.

We went to a Ford place yesterday, and the guy was a moron. I kept telling him I didn't want a big monthly payment, and he kept trying to talk me up on it. I said somewhere around $120, $150 the most. He was like, "so $200 will work?" I'm thinking, "no dumbass". Then he was like, "If I find what you're looking for, would you be willing to do this today?" I was like, "No I wanna keep looking around and leep my options open." Then the dumbshit wanted to run my credit before we even talked numbers, or even had a freakin' car picked out I test drove a Corolla, and it drove really nice, but the dash and gauges looked so dated. We left there, and we aren't going back

Today, we went to a Nissan dealership and the guy we talked to, Guy, he was great. I told him what I was looking for, and he showed me a couple cars. I told him where I wanted my monthly payment, and he told me it was possible pending my credit check. I told him it was 740 according to Experian (freecreditreport.com). He said that would qualify me for 3.99% APR on a new car, which could be for 75 months. With my down payment, and that contract, it'd probably be around $150 a month for an '08 Sentra. We looked at one in the showroom and it was really nice. I'm gonna go back tomorrow with my dad and hopefully my dad can negotiate the price down some

After Nissan, we went to a Toyota dealership and we were walking around for 20 minutes before anyone came to see if needed help, and even then he was about 20 feet away, yelling to us through the wind We told him we were fine While there, we looked at the Corolla S, which looks really nice on the outside, but the fucking dashboard is so outdated and unergonomic looking. I thought maybe the one we saw at Ford was a older year, but I guess it's all Corollas, cuz it was an '08.

Then we went to a Honda dealership, which we didn't really see anything we liked.

So it looks like I might be getting an '08 Sentra I'm kinda excited, but also nervous about the monthly payment thing
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote