ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Winter Storm Warning..Fuckin' Right.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2008, 01:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Winter Storm Warning..Fuckin' Right.

God Damn it's going to be good to get some significant snow. Haven't had any this winter.

How much snow have you received..And if you live where it doesn't snow..Do you wish it did?
Old 17 Jan 2008, 02:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Snow sucks....the only people who like snow are children, people who don't have to live with, people who don't have to drive in it, people who don't have to put up with other people driving in it...and retards.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 02:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

People have been saying we're supposed to be getting some snow sometime soon. I very seriously doubt we will, and if we do it'll just be some flurries.

We have yet to get any snow this year. I think we had like five flurries one day, but that's it.

I really wish we would get more. I love the snow.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 09:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I don't know about you Stick, but it is pouring buckets here.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

All of the snow melted here last week and then we got a foot of in over the past couple days. It sucks.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
I don't know about you Stick, but it is pouring buckets here.
Snow or rain?

I got a text this morning..."ITS SNOWING!"

I looked out the window and sure enough it was snowing:

Five minutes later it turned into rain and now that's all it's been doing
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 11:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

We've gotten one or two major storms. School's been canceled a few times.

Snow is cool for Christmas and New Years, but after that it gets old quick.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The only time I had to deal with snow was the winter we spent in Colorado. And although we had already decided to get the fuck out of that backwater hick bullshit and back to southern Ca. the winter was pretty much the end of the line as far as we were concerned. I've never seen the snow since then and I kinda like it that way.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I don't mind spending a few days in a winter wonderland, but after that get it the fuck outta here. Here we get very lil snow, mostly rain, and if it gets cold enough ice. Snow I can handle, ice is a bitch.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The intelligent majority side with me

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Snow or rain?

I got a text this morning..."ITS SNOWING!"

I looked out the window and sure enough it was snowing:

Five minutes later it turned into rain and now that's all it's been doing
We got about 2 inches so far..Now it's mixing in with the freezing rain and sleet.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

What's snow? We get shitloads of rain..serious icepatches in certain spots on the road. I hate cold rain.
Old 17 Jan 2008, 04:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

snow...

i miss arizona..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2008, 11:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

We had a foot or two of snow a month or so ago. Right now, there are flurries, mixed with a little rain. We missed a lot of the lake effect snow we usually get this year.
Old 18 Jan 2008, 03:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Entirely too fuckiing much.

God damn I fucking hate the fucking snow. I hate it even more when it snows a whole bunch and gets reslly super cold for a day or two only to turn spring like warm and rainy right after that.

My sinuses are so fucked up this season its not funny...fucking Ohio weather can suck my left nut.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote