ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Some random thoughts...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2008, 07:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Some random thoughts...

I know I haven't been on here in awhile (well I have but I haven't posted anything noteworthy in quite some time) so I figured I'd post the current happenings of my life for anyone interested. Maybe no one cares, to be honest I don't care. I just need a place to post thoughts I suppose.

First off, have you ever thought you were too good for someone and then realized "oh shit I made a mistake I should've dated that person!"? That's how I am right now. My ex girlfriend invited me to go to homecoming with her (this was a few months back) but she told me that this other kid wanted to go with her so she had to choose between me and this loser named Brent. I told her to go with Brent because at the time I didn't feel like going to homecoming. I thought to myself "hey, if you gotta choose between me and some loser then choose the loser cause if it's even a difficult choice for you then clearly I can do better". So after that she started dating the kid and we've just now buried the hatchet (I refused to talk to her after she started dating the loser) and started talking again. So I added her on Myspace and looking at her pictures I must admit she's gotten pretty damn cute. She's even gotten a little hot (to a certain extent) so now I am kicking myself for passing on the opportunity to take her to homecoming.

The first story leads me to my second one. There's a girl I like at work who's absolutely beautiful but she has a crush on an asshole who I will refer to as Cockstain for the remainder of the story. So Cockstain kinda flirted with her at work and that's how she started liking him. The problem is though Cockstain has a girlfriend already. In fact he's even got some kids. Oh, and not that matters too much but the guy's 27 years old. And to make things even more chaotic... the asshole's one of my managers

So me and this girl have been hitting it off really well. In the course of about two weeks I've become her best friend. She texts me on a daily basis, invited me to hang out with her a few times, calls me regularly (I've learned from my past mistakes and I don't call a girl unless if they tell me to call them), and chit chats with me at work. The problem is she's getting over her crush on Cockstain. She knows they can't go out yet she still likes him. So I've been trying to be as patient as possible with her but last night my emotions boiled over. To make a long story short I came dangerously close to punching Cockstain in the face. Nothing significant resulted from this (although I'm thinking Cockstain might write me up for giving him an attitude) but it's really made me think "Shit, things were alot easier with my ex girlfriend".

So there you have it... this is what my life has been like lately: chaotic, confusing and filled with girl problems. I haven't let it get me down at all. I'm probably happier now than I've ever been (although I'm extremely stressed right now due to working 40+ hour work weeks). I also got a new computer which is a Gateway with a 19 inch LCD flat screen monitor and 400 GB hard drive

So what's new PWF?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2008, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Jealousy is a bad thing. The girl at work is single, she finds your manager hot, its a crush and shes aware nothing will happen, let her get by it and you just sit back. If she gets with him knowing that he has a woman and has kids then i'm sure she is at the age to know wrong from right and if not she'll learn soon enough once she has one angry baby mama coming down hard on her ass.

You've become attached to her by hanging out and stuff, big mistake. From my experience, never hang out with a woman that you like, but is instead interested in someone else, thats a no, no and its just a bitch. I can imagine you sitting there chillin' and she starts brining up this 'Cockstain' guy, i mean WTF, i would hate that and have hated that in the past.

As for your ex, well its a lesson. But if she was your girlfriend then i'm not sure why on Earth she had to choose between you(her boyfriend) and some other guy, unless she was dating him as well? She basically punked you out to be honest. If any woman i was seeing had to choose between me(her boyfriend) and some other random guy, i'll first ask her if shes high, if she says no i'll guide her to the door and say my goodbyes.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>