ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I can't sleep

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2008, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default I can't sleep

I think I have insomnia. It's been like this for a couple of weeks now. I can't ever go to sleep, then I get so tired in the middle of the day I just kinda pass out for a little while, if any.

What the hell...school starts on Monday, I gotta get some rest. I have to be at work in like 5 hours. I need some damn sleep.

Any ideas about helping insomnia and getting sleep at night?
Old 06 Jan 2008, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Your going to think this is really gay, but when I got insomia, I was told to download easy listening music. I found John Mayer and began listening to him religoiusly when I go to sleep cause in a matter of 3 minutes I'm out. Like I stated your gonna think its gay but it helped me.

Otherwise drug yourself with cough medicine.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I stayed up till 8AM and woke up at around 10PM today. My sleep schedule is fucked. Don't know what I'm gonna do.

Fox has a point about drugs. Sleeping pills, medicine, etc. Those help you get to sleep. You just can't become dependent on them. Plus exercise. Get rid of that energy.

My problem is naps. I sleep during the day and then I can't sleep during the night. You should force yourself to stay awake and try not to pass out. It's hard, but if you do that, then you should be able to sleep at night. If it's a serious problem, then well, I guess that's when you go see a doctor.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 01:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nightquil..FTW.
Old 06 Jan 2008, 04:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Try masturbating.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2008, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Tombstone1 , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It works trust me :P, I have tried it
Tombstone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2008, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

wine...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 07:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting much sleep, DC. I also had a bad case of insomnia awhile back. It all started one night, about a year ago, when mah lovely wife, Jan, decided that she wanted to try something 'different' in bed. I wasn't sure what she was implying, but I had a bad feeling about it. But, being the loving and compensating husband that I am, I complied with her wishes. I did, however, ask her what she wanted to do, so that I would be better prepared for what was to come. She refused to give me an answer of any sort, explaining that it would ruin the surprise and thrill of it if she were to reveal anything. I accepted this and proceeded to remove mah cowboy boots, socks, belt and jeans, shirt, and lastly my slightly smelly glitter and paint-splattered g-string. I kept mah black risitol hat on, of course. After this, I had to assist her in removing her own underwear by cutting it away from her folds of stretch marked flab using a pair of shears that lay near by. Once we were both in the buff, I began to walk over to the bed but Jan stopped me. She said, "Jimmy dear, we're not going to be needing the bed". Somewhat shocked I replied, "But mah lovely wife Jan, how can we make love without the use of a bed?". She let out a slight chuckle at my question and I was confused more than ever. How could one make love to another without a bed? Before I could say another word, she lead me downstairs and into our large family room. What awaited me there was mind-blowing. Lying there on the bare floor, with nothing but a small face towel covering his enormous, pulsating loins, was The Great Khali. Turning to mah lovely wife I asked, "Honey, why is The Great Khali in our family room almost naked? Bah gawd!". She said nothing and grabbed mah hand, leading me closer to The Punjabi Giant. She pointed to his massive, sweaty abdomen and simply declared, "We are making love on top of The Great Khali". I was out of mah mind. Never in a million years would I have ever imagined that mah lovely wife Jan, would have desired to have sex on top of The Great Khali! Regardless of this, I immediately got a hard-on. This was the most arousing sexual activity I was about to participate in since mah steamy man-love affair with a certain someone. I was turned on like never before and so was The Great Khali, as his impressive erection stood taller than Hornswoggle himself. Me and mah lovely wife Jan walked hand-in-hand over to the Gaint, lied on his sweat-drenched stomach and made the most sensual, erotic love ever known to man. This continued to happen every night for an entire year. Our arrangement abruptly ended when our alternative bed, The Great Khali, grew tired of simply being a meaty surface for our love making and made a move on me! The nerve of that young buck. I'm not some kind of whore! But needless to say, since that all started I haven't gotten much sleep and it has caused good ole' JR to develop insomnia. So, you are most definitely not alone in this, my young friend.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 10 Jan 2008 at 07:16 PM.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Damn JR...if a certain someone reads that, they'll get mighty jealous

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
Damn JR...if a certain someone reads that, they'll get mighty jealous
Why? Is that certain someone still holding a torch for me?
Old 10 Jan 2008, 10:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Ross
Why? Is that certain someone still holding a torch for me?
I dunno JR.....I dunno...

you'll have to ask him.....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2008, 11:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality CheCK
I dunno JR.....I dunno...

you'll have to ask him.....
Hmm, well, I guess I will have to just ask him then. Say, um... has he been around lately?
Old 11 Jan 2008, 08:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I drank half a bottle of nyquil last night............plan on drinking the other half tonight....

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2008, 10:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

i love nyquil..
Rated R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2008, 09:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

camomile tea
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote